·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worst Acting in WWE History by just about everybody lol

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Indeed especially that cena segement although it made me laugh it's turning into a comedy act!? where as cena should act like a tough sob hunting down his victims stone cold style! yet they manage to turn it into a laughing stock.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed especially that cena segement although it made me laugh it's turning into a comedy act!? where as cena should act like a tough sob hunting down his victims stone cold style! yet they manage to turn it into a laughing stock.
Haha exactly

·
Registered
188 Posts
Got to be one of the worst RAWS in recent times. Everything's seeming pointless.

Not a fan of the whole Cole, King segments.. Pointless tag team champion matches which now have degraded the championships even more with the new champs Marella and Kozlov.. The random newcomer with Tyson Kid.. And i dont think the whole King Shemus is entertaining but we all know the outcome of this will be the real king of kings returning.

Bring back the Nexus filled RAWS which where more entertaining.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Soooooo true man, I was expecting the intensity from last week. Thats mostly why i was abit dissapointed

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Otunga's look and walk off was the best thing he's ever done in WWE

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is also the fakest Raw ever
Lol at playing a "fired" man's theme

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
melina's face as she was locked in the sharshopper was so horrible, super horrible, i face palmed the entire time.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Cena was great as usual. He's a versatile actor. Not everybody can be intense day, funny the next. You see how Morrison fails at that.

Barrett did good. Laycool did fine, for what their role is. Santino worked the crowd well. His inteaction with Tamina was spot on too. Bellas and Bryan were fine. Jackson Andrews (or whatever they're calling him) did solid as an intimidating bodyguard type. The Miz did his usual, and did it well. Michael Cole was fine, especially for a guy not used to cutting promos. Everybody else? Bad.

So it was the usual. The problem was, it felt more like an episode of Superstars than Raw. And the Morrison/Sheamus promo was fail from start to finish, and sucked the life out of the show.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Well the acting in WWE is usually awful and its a problem that has plagued the show for a while now.

What they should do is let the guys be themselves and stop scripting everything word for word. Or, if they are going to do that, get these guys a fucking acting coach! The deliveries here are just...AWFUL! There is no other way to describe it.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
The only thing wrong with the acting tonight was Morrison's. Someone needs to give him some mic lessons, stat.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
man the fired angle is horrendous - Cena talking about seeing his mother and showing up every monday is hilarious though moronic..should of never fired him they could of done so much more with that.

Cena happy go lucky attitude is irritating too

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
The only thing wrong with the acting tonight was Morrison's. Someone needs to give him some mic lessons, stat.
:agree:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
it was a cena storyline, what did you expect? i only marked out to cole getting rko'd

other than that, we had our 2009 RAW special shitfest

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Otunga's look and walk off was the best thing he's ever done in WWE
I was hoping that was the last time I saw him... Very disappointed just a few minutes later.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I thought is was better than any impact as of late.I'm not really a big fan of either companies since hogan and eb arrival in tna and the coming of supercena but I think the e has better overall quality tv shows but tna has them in ppv's.As much as I dislike the cena character I can't deny his mic abilities and his ability to tell a story in a match even though its done in only 5 moves.I'm not a fan of womens wrestling so I can't say much on that but I wwe story lines are more interesting to than than tna's and at least on a wwe show you actually get to see a decent amount of wrestling even though it ain't the best quality.I don't care for santino and kozlof being champs and think and think the uso's should have won.The uso's need a manager similar to mr.fuji when he managed the demolition.I don't care for the bella twins being invovled in the bryan,dibiase feud but I do like watching bryan and dibiase kill each other and hope this feud's intensity level gets higher.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Seriously, the most impressive thing I saw was Laycool not popping out of their dresses in the post match attack albeit much to everyone's chagrin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts