Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What new feuds can you see being developed?

What about Cena and Punk? Now there's Miz and Cena after Cena's elimination? Could see a tag match as the main event and throw in Orton maybe?

ADR will show up, can't wait for this.. 'My name's Alberto Del Rio, im the 2011 Royal Rumble winner... But you already know that!' Seriously, this guy's growing on me!

Natayla V Eve rematch? Then LayCool come out and claim since McCool should have also had the 1.2.3 they demand to be in the match and therefore a RR rematch?

Maybe Corre show up and call out Nexus?

Looking forward to this episode, The Road To Wrestlemania Babyyyy!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
"Can You Dig It, Sucka?!!"

·
Registered
56 Posts
What new feuds can you see being developed?

What about Cena and Punk? Now there's Miz and Cena after Cena's elimination? Could see a tag match as the main event and throw in Orton maybe?

ADR will show up, can't wait for this.. 'My name's Alberto Del Rio, im the 2011 Royal Rumble winner... But you already know that!' Seriously, this guy's growing on me!

Natayla V Eve rematch? Then LayCool come out and claim since McCool should have also had the 1.2.3 they demand to be in the match and therefore a RR rematch?

Maybe Corre show up and call out Nexus?

Looking forward to this episode, The Road To Wrestlemania Babyyyy!
I can see all that happening... And it can be an AWESOME episode... But what I'm really looking for is too see if Booker T is back for real :D

I was with Striker yesterday, it was a fuckin' mark out moment! I liked Diesel's returns to, to see that a lot of people remember him... that's awesome.
But I really can't wait to see Booker back! It was only 1:30 but from what I saw, Booker is in great shape :)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
The opening segment might be huge
Starting out with Miz and Del Rio and then Cena, Punk, and Nexus and Orton
Then it could lead to a big tag match

·
Banned
291 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
John Cena, we comin' for YOU nugga'!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Miz and Punk vs. Cena and Orton seems like a given.

Punk attacked Orton, Miz eliminated Cena... surely that's two new feuds on the horizon. If not, then it makes no fucking sense.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The Punk/Cena feud has had no closure, so I hope they're not randomly ending it in favour of Punk/Orton and Cena/Miz. They should just have the 4 of them, plus Bryan and Sheamus in the EC, have Punk win the title, and we get Punk/Cena at WM.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Re: Tonight on RAW... (Spoilers)

I really hope Booker T is on Raw tonight. He's always been a fav of mine, and if he returns, even if it's only for tonight, I will be ecstatic

And I am SO GLAD that ****** Cena didn't win the Rumble. IMO he should not have even been in the match. If he's involved in any way in this year's Title Match at Mania, I'm going to lose it. Seriously, fire that f*cker. He can't wrestle for sh!t and if he left ratings would skyrocket

CENA, I HATE YOU!

I hope we see a staredown with Alberto and Miz. That would be AWESOME!

And this is a long shot, but I hope Triple H returns tonight as well. Maybe Awesome Kong debuts

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

I
And I am SO GLAD that ****** Cena didn't win the Rumble. IMO he should not have even been in the match. If he's involved in any way in this year's Title Match at Mania, I'm going to lose it. Seriously, fire that f*cker. He can't wrestle for sh!t and if he left ratings would skyrocket
I'll bet they would. :lmao

·
Registered
2,014 Posts

I really hope Booker T is on Raw tonight. He's always been a fav of mine, and if he returns, even if it's only for tonight, I will be ecstatic

CENA, I HATE YOU!

And this is a long shot, but I hope Triple H returns tonight as well. Maybe Awesome Kong debuts
You mad?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

CENA, I HATE YOU!

My favourite part was you saying Cena can't wrestle, and going on to mention how much you like Booker T, The Miz, Awesome Kong, and Triple H.

Now go fap to some Chris Jericho/Kurt Angle matches, long for the days of the technical classics of the Attitude Era, and take ROH's workrate to your Senior Prom.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts