Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
She should of been on NXT from the start. Think it's safe to say NXT UK has been a failure.
Depends on how you see it. They have failed on gaining an audience, but they succeeded on killing the british indies and that World of Sport show, which was the main reason why it was created

Reactions: Ham and Egger

·
#BAYBAY
20,306 Posts
Makes sense.

She's done everything there is to do in NXT UK. She'd be a great fit for NXT, and an extra babyface too, who can actually challenge for the title.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I had watched an interview with Storm that she had with Alicia Atout. During it I remember there was some talk from Storm about wanting to move to Las Vegas to live and make residence there.

But that's a beside. The thing with Toni is I think she would do pretty fine wherever she goes, whether it's the States or UK or what. She gets over fairly well and already has a lot of peers in the NXT locker room who respect her.

Naturally, she's a fit opposite for Io, but I wouldn't want them to pull a trigger on that too soon. Io needs to be getting another title shot. They should take it a bit slow with Storm. She's a good property and popular, and her work's okay but I kind of want her to get in line and do workrate grind like the other girls nonetheless. To work a bit before we talk about her being more of a focus.

Her UK title run was okay but hardly spectacular. I thought Rhea's run was much better. I also would prefer Rhea beat Shayna for the belt, though I realistically don't believe that will happen.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Don't care for Toni. She's a poor men's Becky.

And I guess Pete is through getting the shit kicked out of him by WALTER?

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,032 Posts
No surprise after she lost to Kay Lee Ray.

·
Registered
24,457 Posts
Writing was kind of on the wall after losing to KLR at Takeover Cardiff, though that may have to do with an injury.

I think she can be hit or miss in the ring, but she's got a star presence. And with NXT needing more people now, she would be a pretty good boost to their division.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
And I guess Pete is through getting the shit kicked out of him by WALTER?
Huh? Pete has held his own better than any guy that has faced WALTER to this day. WALTER has never just kicked the shit out of him, every time the two wrestle they go to war.

Pete's got more upside in NXT main than a lot of NXT stars right now as a former champion. Once Gargano leaves, he might actually be a worthy challenge for Cole straight away. I don't see why not. Not like guys such as Riddle or Lee are ready for him.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Make sense. NXT is in need of credible babyfaces right now. Plus she and Rhea feel like they've already peaked in NXT UK. So moving on to new places seems like a good move.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,528 Posts
Well, this is good and makes since. She has done everything to do in NXT UK and her moving to the main NXT will be some good for her. There are a bunch of fresh feuds waiting for her there.

·
HEADBANGA
22,443 Posts
Toni Storm has way more swag than Becky and has her character was fleshed out way before Becky became "The Man". Toni will get over big time with the NXT crowd (if she isn't already). It's cool she's heading to NXT but I'm more interested in when she finally makes it to the main roster.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Great news.
She's like a female Terry Bogard.:lol
Ready to join the ''WWE Heroines Tag Team Frenzy''...

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Toni Storm has way more swag than Becky and has her character was fleshed out way before Becky became "The Man".
Weeeeeell, I don't know about that. Becky has always had plenty of swag+more attitudes, which is something Toni kind of lacks. Toni's a sweet girl next door beneath all that leather and rivets.

Toni has swag, but it's more of a cool-headed, youthful, down to earth rocker chick type. She's not really bulldogged & intimidating like Becky is, or as loud-mouthed.

This is why her fellow Aussie miss angry Rhea bullies Toni around, she thinks Toni's a softie.

Becky is "The Man" for several reasons, but one of them is because she's always telling you so. Toni can't compare, since she's a bit too modest and likes to let her wrestling do more of the talking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts