Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1182 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
You guys need to come to Australia. She reminds me of every 2nd girl on the Gold Coast. That's a good thing by the way.

·
TEAM STORM
313 Posts
Her thickness is definitely one of my favorite things about her.

But she is also the total package. Her fan base is going to grow after the mae young classic for sure.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,650 Posts
.....for inadvertently making me aware of this surprisingly cute PAWG
I watched that match and that ref sucked at his job! Io hit the German Suplex and waited like 2 seconds too long to start counting, the fuck! And Toni had her pinned, but Io's foot was under the rope AND HE STILL COUNTED! The Fuck!?

We're talking PAWGs and I'm angry with a ref........shit

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,095 Posts
I watched that match and that ref sucked at his job! Io hit the German Suplex and waited like 2 seconds too long to start counting, the fuck! And Toni had her pinned, but Io's foot was under the rope AND HE STILL COUNTED! The Fuck!?

We're talking PAWGs and I'm angry with a ref........shit
It's perfectly reasonable to feel righteous fury toward some geek who cost a cute PAWG a victory at anything, so your ranting is valid, fam.

:draper2

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Her thickness is definitely one of my favorite things about her.

But she is also the total package. Her fan base is going to grow after the may young classic for sure.
She's a top talent for her age and held a title in Stardom in Japan (impressive for a non Japanese talent to do as they don't go big with oversea talent in that company). At 23 she has many years in front of her.

I'm sure her looks going by this thread will get her more notice then her actually in ring talent, but she's someone I could see doing well in both NXT and the main roster. I could see Vince given her a massive push as he loves his sexy blondes and I could see her keep the die hard fans onside cause of her indy and Japan background plus she's a good wrestler. I be very surprised if she hasn't signed on to WWE, as we know Women don't make that much on the indy women scene.

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts
She's a top talent for her age and held a title in Stardom in Japan (impressive for a non Japanese talent to do as they don't go big with oversea talent in that company). At 23 she has many years in front of her.

I'm sure her looks going by this thread will get her more notice then her actually in ring talent, but she's someone I could see doing well in both NXT and the main roster. I could see Vince given her a massive push as he loves his sexy blondes and I could see her keep the die hard fans onside cause of her indy and Japan background plus she's a good wrestler. I be very surprised if she hasn't signed on to WWE, as we know Women don't make that much on the indy women scene.
Toni is 21.

41 - 60 of 1182 Posts