Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1208 Posts

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts

Back before people watched Toni Storm from Progress shows, I was talking about one of my Queens years before especially during her days with Stardom. Her first match versus Toni Storm proved the girl could go, and after that she got more opportunities which is opened up the fandom for her the past 4 or 5 months. I consider her the Female version of Chris Jericho and she is getting better and better inside the squared circle, because her ability to talk is already there. I probably should of made threads for Kairi and Toni years ago, but I know back then people didn't know who they were so it might of gone unseen. I guess I should make a Io Shirai thread one like meow party on people.

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts
She's on WWE's radar for sure. But i think WWE looks at it like that's she still very young, so they still got plenty of time to sign her.
Best case scenario right now is that she gets signed to a tier 2 contract, much like Dunne, Bate and Seven. That way she can get exposure on WWE tv but also still continue to wrestle on the independent scene. Although that does probably mean she would have to leave Stardom.

1 - 20 of 1208 Posts