Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6161 - 6172 of 6172 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,426 Posts
SAME OLD MATCHES with the exception of a possible Asuka v Natalya feud if Asuka ever won the title.

Nattie: "YOU LIKE....ASUKA????"

Jesus Christ.

I don`t see that coming, but never say never. :)

Guys, don`t let yourself work too much into that "brand split" thing. At the moment we have that tag team thing running and hopefully Asuka vs. Becky and Asuka vs. Kairi afterwards, or vice versa.
At chrismas there could be callups from NXT or NXT UK or something else will happen.

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
With the exception of a select few (like Asuka), most people out of NXT are slow pushed out of the gate on the main roster, sometimes they are TOO slow pushed that when they do get a push, nobody buys them anymore. Nikki and Kairi are actually two who have started better than most recent callups, believe it or not. They are pushed behind an established star, but they still get *some* spotlight.

Shayna will likely get pushed harder, but who knows when she will drop the NXT title?

Most of the other ones probably get pushed more like Nikki and Kairi, and that's if they're lucky. The floor would be the Sarah Logans, Ember Moons and such.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,426 Posts
With the exception of a select few (like Asuka), most people out of NXT are slow pushed out of the gate on the main roster, sometimes they are TOO slow pushed that when they do get a push, nobody buys them anymore. Nikki and Kairi are actually two who have started better than most recent callups, believe it or not. They are pushed behind an established star, but they still get *some* spotlight.
Lacey Evans was pushed into the title scene and had pretty much TV time.

Shayna will likely get pushed harder, but who knows when she will drop the NXT title?
Difficult case, difficult case.

Most of the other ones probably get pushed more like Nikki and Kairi, and that's if they're lucky. The floor would be the Sarah Logans, Ember Moons and such.
Isn`t Ember heavily injured and out for a year or something??
Sarah Logan is a sad case. She was known by the audience, because she was like every week on TV with the Riott Squad. But now she was off TV since 6 months and most people won`t recognize her.

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
Lacey is a good one but in all honesty she was kind of booked like a loser who fell ass backwards into the title scene. Which is not to say she won't still win a title in the coming months.

Ember was healthy on the main roster for almost a FULL YEAR and nothing happened with her. She also gets injured at really poor times, I wouldn't be surprised if this current one does it in for her for good.

Ruby Riott had a decent push when she first appeared on Smackdown, but then she went to RAW and jobbed to Ronda 40 times and now she's injured. She'd probably be at least a tag champion by now if she didn't get injured.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
You know if Asuka and Nattie get into a feud Nattie in a promo is gonna throw the word "BITCH" that's the only way Nattie knows how to create heat between two wrestlers lol

Ruby,Nia,and Mickie should all be becoming back around the same time from their injuries.

They may come before or after this year is done. Wouldn't surprise me if they save a surprise entry at the Royal Rumble this year for one of these 3. I bet my last penny its Nia Jax

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,426 Posts
Ruby,Nia,and Mickie should all be becoming back around the same time from their injuries.

... I bet my last penny its Nia Jax
Don`t even mention this name. Her first few opponents will be botched to death, because she thinks "uh oh, I was injured for so long, the other girls deserve that experience as well".

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
With not just one but two(!) gimpy knees, I don't see Nia getting a huge push out of the gate. They'll probably put her in tags for a while to see if her body holds up before moving her into any singles title picture again.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,426 Posts
With not just one but two(!) gimpy knees, I don't see Nia getting a huge push out of the gate. They'll probably put her in tags for a while to see if her body holds up before moving her into any singles title picture again.
Combining her with Tamina doesn`t make it more safe for their opponents. :(

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Sorry @Ger weather we like it or not, more so on the dont like sode she's coming back!

Now I guess she would be considered a free agent? So she gets to choose where she wants to go.

I hear she legit doesn't like Becky or Sasha. Tamina is over there so she might choose SD and form a team with Tamina agai.....FUCK! We just cant win can we. Charlottes on Raw and if Nia and Tamina tag up again Asuka and Kairi are gonna have to face them. Get out Asuka! Get out of the tag scene while you can!!

6161 - 6172 of 6172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.