Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm really not sure about little Red

I guess TNA really are looking to cut costs big time

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Whats wrong with him? He seemed okay to me, considering its his debut, and probably not been on a show as huge as iMPACT, and he did the job that was needed - put Jarrett over as the pussy bitch heel, and put Red over as the clever, witty face, whilst introducing a new character. On top of that, making the whole segment pretty funny, when you look back on it.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
He had a great debut. He looks like Tomko after a couple of years worth of treadmill work. So, in that regard he is off to a great start. He played his part perfectly, made Jarrett look like a bitch, made Red look smart, and made himself look legit. He is off to a great start, lets hope TNA keeps it up and makes him a regular on iMPACT! to start 2011. A tag run with Amazing Red would be a smart way to get him started.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
He had a great debut. He looks like Tomko after a couple of years worth of treadmill work. So, in that regard he is off to a great start. He played his part perfectly, made Jarrett look like a bitch, made Red look smart, and made himself look legit. He is off to a great start, lets hope TNA keeps it up and makes him a regular on iMPACT! to start 2011. A tag run with Amazing Red would be a smart way to get him started.
I agree. TNA is in desprate need of new tag teams.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I wasn't thinking of a tag team, that is a fantastic idea!

OP - Care to explain a little more? I really don't get where you're coming from.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
It was a great debut, how could they have done it any better? Jarrett has been squashing people and getting major crowd heat for weeks and this guy comes out and makes him look like a bitch. Thats the textbook way to put a guy over.

The real question though is how is this guy on the mic? Without knowing anything about the guy, ive got a bad feeling.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is he actually reds brother either way he looks like a beast and if he does tag with red it should be good and i can see them coming up with some crazy double team moves

·
Banned
315 Posts
He's stupid looking.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Good debut. Rare thing.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
It was a great debut, how could they have done it any better? Jarrett has been squashing people and getting major crowd heat for weeks and this guy comes out and makes him look like a bitch. Thats the textbook way to put a guy over.

The real question though is how is this guy on the mic? Without knowing anything about the guy, ive got a bad feeling.
This is where TNA botches the bump.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Mercer will be huge if they book him right in the future. This guy has been great on the indy scenes and he has all the tools to be a main eventer in the future. He's not your typical indy wrestler. He shows a lot of character and has charisma.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Not sure on the look, but the debut was pretty interesting and he weirdly does look like Red lol. Hopefully they book him right and use him well though. Segment was entertaining.

·
Registered
980 Posts
He did fine. I actually thought that he was related to Red at first because they do look a little bit alike. I'll wait and see how he does in the ring first though. It would be cool if Red and his "brother" become tag team partners. TNA really is lacking a little in the tag team division as of late.

On a side note, it's funny how both WWE and TNA use the same ideas at the same time again... Am I the only one that sees these coincidences?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts