Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
When I saw "Tommy Dreamer's scream..." on the side bar, I thought I'd see him get hit in the balls with a stick by Lawler. Color me disappointed.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
Dreamer was always a good 1. The type of guy that every company should have. As to Beulah I liked her, to bad she didn't get more of a chance in WWF or WCW.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
For some reason I've never liked Tommy Dreamer - I think it's his dumb face.

And in this era it's the fact he can't let ECW go after it imploded 1000000 years ago.

·
Registered
15,735 Posts
There was something so visceral about prime ECW that made it feel real to it's audience, and this is a good example of that. It's almost as if Tommy Dreamer somehow convinced himself that harm was actually being inflicted on his girlfriend.

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
And in this era it's the fact he can't let ECW go after it imploded 1000000 years ago.
Man still has to make a living.

He's not employed by WWE anymore, it doesn't appear TNA, ROH, or NJ are exactly knocking down his door to employ him. House of Hardcore is probably his best option he has for making steady money while continuing to do what he loves. He's not known for being an inring technician or, slightly more obviously, a high flyer, or any style like that. He's known for being an ECW vet, a "Hardcore Legend", whatever you want to call it, and he still attracts fans because of that.

I wouldn't call that "not letting ECW go" as much as I would knowing what his market is and capitalizing on that market.

:justsayin

·
Likes wrestling....
8,102 Posts
Better Dreamer scream is when Lawler hit him in the nuts with the kendo stick. It happened during the Lawler and Cornette invasion but I cant find video of it. Someone help.

But here is the first installment....

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
I think they tried to emulate that spot in 2009 when Randy handcuffed Hunter to the ropes and gave Stephanie a DDT, but I'm not sure.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts