Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mixed tag match rules would be changed to allow woman to pin the men and Becky would be winning Seth’s matches for him. Mike was tapping like a drum as soon as Becky hit the disarmer on him.

Bet she taps Baron as well

To quote Vince “I guaran’damn’tee

Becky & Seph vs Charlotte and Almas with Becky pinning Almas she already had him pinned before.

Becky pinning Jinder
Becky owning both Singh Brothers in a handicap match. As part of her man gimmick

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,112 Posts
tfw you're the champ but need a woman to win for you

·
Baby Yoda
29,756 Posts
If she taps out Corbin :lmao

Let's hope this crap opens the show and ends with Brock holding the UC.

Brock never showing up was better than the trash they've given Seth. They aren't backing the guy and are deliberately sabotaging him so it's an easy transition back to Roman. Vince would be probably be like "ah, it's like we didn't try. The kid doesn't have it.".

Seth is the idiot for falling for it and allowing them to bury his character like this. Funny they do this a week after he bats for #TeamWWE :lol

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
He's a jobber, who cares. If she taps out Corbin clean, then yeah that's a bit far.

I'd be fine with her and Seth doing a double submission on him though.

Reactions: LOL Mic Skills

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
That entire segment was one of the Worst segments I have seen in years. Maria saying Becky will be the one to get her pregnant. There was awful and there was this. My wife literally said "this shit is fucking retarded first fireworks killing braun (after recalling roman and the ambulance crash) and now this cucking shit". I said the guys on wrestlingforum are liking it calling it the best opening of Raw in forever. She said well WWE has been so bad for so long that fans are just happy not to see a half hour promo to start the show.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Mixed tag match rules would be changed to allow woman to pin the men and Becky would be winning Seth’s matches for him. Mike was tapping like a drum as soon as Becky hit the disarmer on him.

Bet she taps Baron as well

To quote Vince “I guaran’damn’tee

Becky & Seph vs Charlotte and Almas with Becky pinning Almas she already had him pinned before.

Becky pinning Jinder
Becky owning both Singh Brothers in a handicap match. As part of her man gimmick
Yep, and it was AWESOME. :)

I find it hilarious that the women haters on this forum are trying to sell their fictional line that Seth is "being made to look" like the smaller star.

No. Becky IS the bigger star of the two. Seth is VERY underappreciated by fans in general. He has had so little character work for so long that people just don't care any more.

Becky gets the bigger pops. Becky sells more merch. Becky is the bigger star. Get over it.

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts
I don't have a problem with the top woman beating a jobber who is never on TV. Asuka beating up Miz is worse than Becky beating up Mike Bennett.

As long as she doesn't beat any man who is actually credible it's no big deal.
Asuka beating up Miz is not worse, because Asuka is believable enough to beat up a man, Becky isn't. In fact, she's believable enough to beat up most of the roster. I could buy Asuka beating up Seth, I couldn't buy Becky doing the same thing, and I don't say that as an Asuka mark. She just looks well trained enough and tough enough to do it. Obviously Brock, Braun, Roman, etc would be a stretch, but most of this geek roster, I have no problem believing Asuka can take them. Especially a guy who looks as big of a pussy as Miz does. Hell, Miz is one of the only guys on the roster I would completely believe Becky beating.

But yes, there is no problem with a top woman beating a jobber who's never on tv. Just don't book them to beat anyone credible (that includes Asuka, because even if you can do it, it's not to be done)

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I don't have a problem with the top woman beating a jobber who is never on TV. Asuka beating up Miz is worse than Becky beating up Mike Bennett.

As long as she doesn't beat any man who is actually credible it's no big deal.
Asuka beating up Miz is not worse, because Asuka is believable enough to beat up a man, Becky isn't. In fact, she's believable enough to beat up most of the roster. I could buy Asuka beating up Seth, I couldn't buy Becky doing the same thing, and I don't say that as an Asuka mark. She just looks well trained enough and tough enough to do it. Obviously Brock, Braun, Roman, etc would be a stretch, but most of this geek roster, I have no problem believing Asuka can take them. Especially a guy who looks as big of a pussy as Miz does. Hell, Miz is one of the only guys on the roster I would completely believe Becky beating.

But yes, there is no problem with a top woman beating a jobber who's never on tv. Just don't book them to beat anyone credible (that includes Asuka, because even if you can do it, it's not to be done)
Asuka is a beast & if she kicks someone in the head 90% are going to sleep regardless of their gender. She's definitely more believable than Becky I agree.

I meant more credibility wise than believability though. The #1 woman & WM main event winner beating a nameless faceless geek doesn't mean anything. Asuka beating up a former WWE Champion & credible upper midcarder was worse.

Nobody remembers Asuka beating up Miz, just like nobody will remember Becky beating up Mike in a few months, so I guess it's a moot point. I've heard the segment was fucking horrible though so hopefully Alvarez rants about. If only Vinny still reviewed Raw....

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Mike Bennet is a jobber anyways so its not like he had a reputation to hurt or anything. I'm willing to bet the majority of the audience didn't even know who he was.

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Mike Bennet is a jobber anyways so its not like he had a reputation to hurt or anything. I'm willing to bet the majority of the audience didn't even know who he was.
Well, they certainly know who he is now - He's Maria's bitch. :)

It would have been nice to hear Maria go a little further, to be honest. I think she could have literally said that he can't get it up, or has a small penis. It's nothing that hasn't been done in WWE programming before. But, even being edgier, they seemed to be holding back and forcing phrases like "can't get me pregnant" instead.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Corbin is 6'8". Becky could give him headbutts to the nuts. She's definitely a real threat in that way.

Reactions: phyfts and Ace

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,190 Posts

Asuka would most likely get dirt napped by Drake Maverick. If you seriously think Asuka could beat up most of the men on the roster, enroll in a basic biology class asap.

All the training in the world is not going to help Asuka develop more bone density in her face to withstand taking a punch from a male with above average muscle mass. Maybe her training could help her beat some slob off the couch, but every dude on the WWE roster is in shape, has above average strength and has some athletic ability.

Mike Bennett tapping to Becky was about as ridiculous as Mae Young giving birth to a hand in terms of corniness.

Nowhere do men and women compete against each other athletically, let alone in something physical, yet in wrestling people eat this inter-gender shit up. I don’t get it.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,226 Posts
It's professional wrestling and it was a mixed tag team match. If we're supposed to suspend out disbelief about people using weapons and other hokey things, then surely a woman beating a man is not so uncommon. Especially when you consider that we see women beating men all the time in movies and tv shows. Wrestling is basically like a movie or tv show so maybe we should look at is as such.

Reactions: LOL Mic Skills

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,190 Posts
It's professional wrestling and it was a mixed tag team match. If we're supposed to suspend out disbelief about people using weapons and other hokey things, then surely a woman beating a man is not so uncommon. Especially when you consider that we see women beating men all the time in movies and tv shows. Wrestling is basically like a movie or tv show so maybe we should look at is as such.
But the WWE Universe is supposed to be somewhat based on reality. It’s not some alternate universe where women have super powers.

Which is why the supernatural shit they try to pull with the Undertaker, Bray Wyatt etc falls flat, because the audience knows it’s bullshit.

A 130lb female overpowering a fit, muscular (probably on roids), athletic male who outweighs her by 100+ lbs comes across as hokey as the Undertaker shooting lightning bolts out of his hands.

Even at the basic levels there is a massive strength difference between male & female. Hence why a wife makes her husband open the jar of pickles when it’s stuck, even if he’s a fat, out of shape slob who never lifted a weight in his life, he’s still got a natural built in strength advantage.

There’s only so much suspension of disbelief you can take before it ruins the story.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
I would take Becky tapping out Corbin if Brock comes in, cashes in on Rollins, Becky gets in the way and Brock F-5 her ass, if it is through a table even better

1 - 20 of 75 Posts