Wrestling Forum banner

Todd Grisham

1684 11
Why is this guy still bashing NXT.. is he bitter that he has been kicked out of smackdown commentary? or does he still think that this is NXT season 3.. enlighten me..
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Why is this guy still bashing NXT.. is he bitter that he has been kicked out of smackdown commentary? or does he still think that this is NXT season 3.. enlighten me..
I think he's been told to go to NXT and develop a character. Problem is when Cole was bashing the product it came off as being for comedic effect, when Todd does it he legitimately sounds like he's just angry.

·
Banned
190 Posts
lol the wwe should have a 3 man table team on NXT to imagine does 2 and michel cole on the announcer desk

·
pretending to be nice
12,140 Posts
Let's face it, he lost his SmackDown spot because of the other's heel antics. Perhaps he's just joining in the fun since that's what Vince likes (and apparently a big part of the IWC too!). Personally, I think there needs to be a face commentator.. It's gonna suck when they all just hate on the product and faces. So Grisham is not gonna make it any better for US by heeling up, but he's making it better for him because that's what the higher ups like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.