Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Readin through shit by a few assholes on here (as seen in the title) and being in WWF chat yahoo I can't help but think how pitiful people can be if they take the net seriously...it's a fuckin box hooked up to cable, dsl or a phone line that you can escape the real world in for only a few hours a day ..nothing more..but these assholes think that this will really affect them in real life..how? Internet relationships? maybe i could see that..maybe..but this drama shit although funny at times is pitiful and sad..they need to realize that this is only the internet..stop letting this affect you..

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao..i know what you mean..but at the same time i can understand..cause i used to be that way..1-2 years ago..but it's just funny that anyone gets turned down cause of internet realtionship...it's then you realize that they aren't good enough for you

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
They don't think the net is real.

·
Registered
921 Posts
no they just think they can create a life online bc no one knows them. but all they do is make themselves look like bigger idiots all over the net as well as the people that know them in real life. Only here they can actually get people to some what talk to them

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Re: To people like seannase, Bubbles, Shaneomacuk, and others that think the net is l

Damien_Draiman said:
Readin through shit by a few assholes on here (as seen in the title) and being in WWF chat yahoo I can't help but think how pitiful people can be if they take the net seriously...it's a fuckin box hooked up to cable, dsl or a phone line that you can escape the real world in for only a few hours a day ..nothing more..but these assholes think that this will really affect them in real life..how? Internet relationships? maybe i could see that..maybe..but this drama shit although funny at times is pitiful and sad..they need to realize that this is only the internet..stop letting this affect you..
The irony...

N

·
0 Posts
I thought the true irony was the people in this thread calling the others stupid.

I mean...what the fuck...I never posted this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts