1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
"this is to you too", Backfire/QuarantineX

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Just block and "ignore" him. on your User ''control panel'' CP, and you wont hear or "read" his stupid. moronic posts.

k?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Then when he asks you a question, or says something nice about you, you can come across as an ignorant person.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
D-Man said in post #4 :
Then when he asks you a question, or says something nice about you, you can come across as an ignorant person.
He doesnt though, he just posts his opinion and adds in loads of speech marks and stuff.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
It is because of him that I'm posting alot more. Some of the things he says I just feel the need to respond to. I think its because of him that I became a Mid-Carder as fast as I did.

·
Registered
448 Posts
This is confusing, who are you talking about, me or medalwarrior? Seriously, he is the biggest spammer still on the forums.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
well.. just look the thread... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Willie changed the subject to me in post number 2

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was talking about you, but Willie said it should be refering to you too, so I told him he could post that. Basically, we're saying you both suck, you(QuarantineX) and medalwarrior

·
Registered
448 Posts
Medalwarrior is a much bigger spammer, and make some of the most stupid posts I have ever seen.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have one thing to say to medalwarrior, :ns

1 - 16 of 16 Posts