Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Dave Grohl one is pretty awesome. I kinda recognize it. :) I really like the effects and blending.

Big Show is meh. Text is placed a bit too much near the border. I'd put some more white in it.

Reactions: mickf03

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Yeah the Dave Grohl one is the best. Probably the best i've ever seen from you. I don't really mind the text but the blending and everything is supurb. Just I don't like the border.

The big show one isn't that good though. It's just too plain and simple.

Good job on the Grohl one buddy. :)

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
First one is good, second one is bad.
First one:
Looks like you were deeply inspired by LK and The Evolved. It looks like one of the sigs The Evolved made awhile ago.

Second one:
The text is pretty bad, there isn't much going on, the cuts are decent.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like the Big Show banner, but I’m not fond of some of the brush effects. I don’t know, it just seems a bit out of place, but for the effect you are trying to go for it seems needed. Moving on, the text doesn’t seem to mesh well with the rest of the banner, but does little to detract from how awesome it is.

The David Grohl banner is perfect, though.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
First one is good. I think this is the best I've seen from you. The text is awesome. The blending works. The colors too.

Second one is pretty bad though. The text is really kool but the bg and the blending is meh.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
The Foo Fighters one is really good. Very LK-ish. I like how the text creates a border on the left, nice job on that.

The Big Show one sucks though. Let's pretend you never posted it. :)

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I don't like the whole "mickf03 and Foo Fighters present..." thing. Have it just say your name, then it would look good. I think the middle cut could be a tad' brighter; I'm not sure about the blur behind the bottom text. Besides that it's damn sweet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts