Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA president Dixie Carter, who has been more active on Twitter in recent weeks, tweeted on Monday evening: "Want to share a msg I got from Sting: 'A new era starts Sunday, Dixie. Always at my best for BFG. Only this year, it's for you and the fans.'" The message plays up Sting vs. Hulk Hogan for control of TNA at the Bound for Glory PPV on Sunday.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/quicknews/article_54113.shtml

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Oh yeah, instead of posting this:

We can post this:

Lol shut up Dixie. You renewed Hogan's contract. You have no right to say "new era" with that bullshit.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sting turns heel at BFG, may win the match, but does some afterwards to make sure Dixie doesn't get control. Hogan's staying with the company for another year, he'll keep control. Sting wins the match, Hogan or someone other than Dixie gets control.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Oh yeah, instead of posting this:

We can post this:

Lol shut up Dixie. You renewed Hogan's contract. You have no right to say "new era" with that bullshit.
Strictly speaking we still don't know if that's true, so we can't jump to conclusions....YET

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Sting turns heel at BFG, may win the match, but does some afterwards to make sure Dixie doesn't get control. Hogan's staying with the company for another year, he'll keep control. Sting wins the match, Hogan or someone other than Dixie gets control.
TNA have tried that, Twice, MEM then last year, But tbf beating the shit outta RVD on his debut, got Sting some heat and actual "You suck" chants.

But any hope i had for a new direction ala.2009 with World Elite in charge/Desmonds Debut/AJSamoaJoeDaniels feud sorta went outta the window when i read Hogan was re-signed.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Well Hogans stated he isn't going to take bumps at Bound for Glory so seriously im smelling a finger poke of doom II.

·
Registered
34 Posts
[vince_russo_style_booking]
Sting: "I promised you a new era, guess what, it starts right now. I'm taking this company for myself, sorry Dixie"
[/vince_russo_style_booking]

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
The greatest event in our sports.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
Dixie turns heel and joins Immortal. Calling this shit right now, thank me later.
Sting beats the shit out of Hogan and the crowd goes wild. Halfway through the match a double turn happens and everyone starts cheering for Hogan to make a miracle comeback.

Genius. Will work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts