Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Jake banners are in another league when compared to that.

·
Registered
629 Posts
i know, no-one will ever be at Jakes skill level

·
Registered
90 Posts
Who's Jake? :(

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Jake? Heh. Well, quite frankly, Jake is the man. Jake is undoubtably the coolest person ever...not to mention the hottest. Not only is he cool and hot, he also makes unbelievably good and professional banners. I suggest all the ladies out there should give this hottie a call. Oh, and one more thing, 8 inches :agree:

Does that help? :)

[edit]Wow, nice one there, Tabula...except you might want to take out where it says LAST EDITED BY TABULA RASA at the bottom. Fool.[/edit]

N

·
0 Posts
Mr.Hankey said:
Jake? Heh. Well, quite frankly, Jake is the man. Jake is undoubtably the coolest person ever...not to mention the hottest. Not only is he cool and hot, he also makes unbelievably good and professional banners. I suggest all the ladies out there should give this hottie a call. Oh, and one more thing, 8 inches :agree:

Does that help? :)
Of course he is referring to me. However, 8 inches? Well, I believe someone fed him with propaganda. It's 9....

:( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :sad: :agree: :yum: :angry: :argh: :bs: :cuss: :evil: :frustrate :gun: :no: :shocked: :) :stupid:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts