Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LEgitimate question, and you know who you are.

What did you think to CM Punk opening the show?
What did you think about his opening match with Henry?
What did you make of jericho and punks promos?
and
What did you think to Punk getting #fishandchips to trend worldwide.

Im just interested.

·
Registered
796 Posts
There are no CM Punk haters.
There are just CM Punk admirer.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Let's see:
I thought it showed us that finally, they don't have faith in Punk. (though I'm sure many will disagree)
Meh, if it wasn't no DQ it would have been shittier. It was only good since the no DQ moment meant a guy the size of Punk could have a reasonable chance.
I have always hated Jericho since he came to the WWF/WWE. I honestly think the promos are shit.
Trending? I really couldn't give a fuck. I personally want to punch him (and anyone else) who gives Cole an excuse to orgasm over Twitter or Facebook.

·
Banned
390 Posts
"What did you think to Punk getting #fishandchips to trend worldwide."

Troll Seeking attention. Dont feed the troll. Mods please close the thread.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
If there is a wwe championship on RAW it should always be the main event. no matter what legit bad ass is on the show aswell.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Let's see:
I thought it showed us that finally, they don't have faith in Punk. (though I'm sure many will disagree)
Meh, if it wasn't no DQ it would have been shittier. It was only good since the no DQ moment meant a guy the size of Punk could have a reasonable chance.
I have always hated Jericho since he came to the WWF/WWE. I honestly think the promos are shit.
Trending? I really couldn't give a fuck. I personally want to punch him (and anyone else) who gives Cole an excuse to orgasm over Twitter or Facebook.
Kind of this but with out the insults. Trololol.

·
Banned
833 Posts
They just hate the fact that he doesn't use steriods, and that he's not Brock Lesnar in term of size.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
The only thing I don't like is that he isn't waring the old best in the world shit anymore.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I love babyface punk, he's awesome!

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
They just hate the fact that he doesn't use steriods, and that he's not Brock Lesnar in term of size.
That's a bit unfair. There's no proof he hasn't used them. Besides, not every top guy uses them. And yes, while I prefer the monsters like Lesnar/Albert/Batistia/etc to actually like their monsters, I don't have a problem if they're not jacked up.

·
Registered
148 Posts
What did you think to CM Punk opening the show?
Was surprised they started with this, thought it'd be the hour main event(since he isn't good enough at drawing ratings for main event).
What did you think about his opening match with Henry?
Was good. Made mark Henry look dominate. And Punk had to use weapons to beat Henry, since it'd look stupid for him to go over cleanly.
What did you make of jericho and punks promos?
Was actually entertained for once in this feud. Mostly due to Jericho.
and
What did you think to Punk getting #fishandchips to trend worldwide.
It was the London crowd's chant that got it trending. Oh an btw, another example of a corny CM drunk joke.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
The match with Henry was mediocre. You could tell that *SPOILER* Henry is going to lose because he didn't even have an entrance.
I like Punk, at least used to like him during his heel run, but today he bores me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts