Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just thought that i'd let you guys know that Chris can't be bothered coming on this site again, he said so in a Pm the other day so i guess that Adam, Hankey, BreakdownV1 and all you other anti DV guys have achieved your objective... happy now?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Iain said in post #5 :

Why? What did i do wrong?
You've done nothing wrong. Do any of them do anything wrong?
Annoying you will be the weekly bandwagon for them to jump on.
By the way I think they are kidding.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Actually Rajah, ChrisDV did do something wrong (well to me anyway) that's why I did what I did. But he has antagonised quite a few other members, BDV1 most obviously. I don't jump on these bandwagons, I rarely do this (exceptions being Northbank, Gambino, and one I can't remember), but DV got seriously personal, and I had to put an end to it.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I'm not bandwagon, it just happens that I don't like alot of people that aren't like well by alot of other people. I like BabyBoy, and alot of people hate him. So thank you, shut the hell up, and die. :)

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
I was the first to hate ChrisDV... way back when WEF had its own board and we were on PHPBB2. :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hurry up and win it back would you... i'm bored and need something to do...

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
No way Chainy! I remember when there was a thread where it was me vs. him or something and you voted for him because you liked him. I've hated his guts since the first day he joined.

Oh, and Rajah, shut the fuck up.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I see BDV1 has a new bitch to replace the old, more insignificant model...well all I can say is I'm staying out of this one.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts