Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will post further ppvs and lockdown episodes here so please read daily and reply i want to thank CHEMICAL MONSTER , BLACK ABYSS and THE MONSTER for giving me friendly tips to improve my work.

TNW ROSTER
BATISTA - FACE
KANE - HEEL
BOOKER T - FACE
BOBBY ROODE-HEEL
CHRIS BENOIT - FACE
ABYSS - HEEL
RAVEN - HEEL
UNDERTAKER - HEEL
AJ STYLES - FACE
REY MYSTERIO - FACE
RVD - FACE
EDDIE - FACE
AMW - FACE
JBL - HEEL
ANGLE - HEEL
CHRISTOPHER DANIELS - HEEL
LONDON - FACE
JARRETT- HEEL
HBK - FACE
EDGE - HEEL
HHH- HEEL

there are to many to list.

TNW LOCKDOWN (LIKE RAW AND SMACKDOWN)

COMMENTARY- THE KING & JR

JR Welcome everybody to lockdown in two weeks time it will be the historic off the chain pay per view in daytona florida.

KING : right ric and we are still recovering from the impact our last pay per view total chaos. There is an anticipated rematch tonight bewteen aj styles and undertaker.

JR:They drawed last week at total chaos in the hof match. We also have news of the GM 's ' dream match' He will bring the whole locker room out to the ring later tonight and announce the dream match.

KING: i will have the champ the man himself edge in the ring for a interview later this evening.

JR: think your over reacting jerry edge is scum he wouldnt have got nowhere without lita and batista.

' sexy boy ' music goes off and hbk walks to the ring slowly with a microphone.

" You must have all witnessed me being screwed at total chaos by that son of a bitch Dave Batista. I was going to teach that kiddo edge a lesson by becoming the world champion but as you all must have seen............"

Batistas music goes off.
Hbk turns around and looks at the ramp but batista does not appear but batista runs through the audience and spinebusters hbk. " You screwed me once i will screw you 3 times michaels . And by the way i didnt screw you i got even".

KING : huge news we are getting over the intercom one match has been announced for off the chain : Shawn Michaels vs Batista in a special ref 3 stages of hell.

JR : I cant believe it but do remember edge vs john cena as cena did win the contract 3 way ladder match at total chaos.

lilian: Weighing in at 290lbs from New York City John Bradshaw Layfield.
and his opponent weighing in at 245lbs from orangesburg SC the united states champion Shelton Benjamin

The match starts with a elbow tie up on benjamin but the atheletic benjamin counters and gets a fujiwara armbar on jbl. Jbl grabs the rope and shelton is forced to let go. Jbl gets up and knees shelton in the face then shouts " i am a wrestling god". Shelton jumps up and ddts jbl. cover.
kick.
Shelton runs to the top rope and tries to cross body jbl but jbl moves out th way and the ref gets hit. Jbl stands smirking and orlando runs into the arena with a steel chair and hits shelton benjamin then hits the clothesline from hell. Cover.
The ref is out and does not make the count. Jarrett runs in with a ref costume on and hits jbl with a guitar . jbl goes dizzy and sheltonhits the t-bone on jbl. Cover.
Lilian : And your winner shelton benjamin.

Metallica - Enter Sandman hits the arena.

Lilian: And TNW 's general manager Mr Sandman.

" Boys dont fight the sandman is here to solve everything. At off the chain you two will face off in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH !."
Jbl looks shocked and jarrett smiles. " Now clear the ring boys , Because i want to call out the locker room ". The whole locker room walk out and stand by the ramp. I only want kane and abyss in the ring."

JR: Oh my god king abyss vs kane at off the chain could it get any better.

Abyss and kane walk into the ring. " Well you to will face off at off the chain and a present for you boys." The flames go off around the ring . " INFERNO MATCH".

King : Your question has been answered jr it can get better inferno match.

Sandman leaves the arena smiling as the crowd cheers. Kane stares at abyss and they both shake hands but kane pulls abyss towards him and they stare at each other.

KING : Well the owner of this company dante ( yes thats me and thats my real name).
will be out to do commentary while i go interview edge.

Mercy drive - Tribute song hits the arena and dante comes out and sits next to JR. King goes and sits on a chair in middle of the ring.

Edges theme hits. Edge runs down to the ring and stands proud in middle of the ring. The crowd boos and shout ' YOU SCREWED SHAWN'

DANTE : I think edge deserves to hold that title. wait a minute.

Litas music hits she walks out and embraces with edge in middle of the ring.

JR : With all due respect sir i think edge screwed micheals of his dream.

DANTE : if screwing michaels worked to get him to this point even i would have done it any less chatter lets hand it over to the king.

KING : Well im here in the ring with Mr copeland Edge and his lovely wife Miss Copeland. How do you feel walking into this ring carrying the gold.

EDGE : It is great but carrying lita on my arm is much better. These so called fans here think i screwed michaels last week. Well news flash fans i am the champion and michaels time has ended and i am the only man that looks good with this title and i will hold it forever.

John cenas theme hits the ring.

JR : Yes my man is here in my mind he is the next world champion.

John cena runs out to ring and stares at edge. Lita slaps him and cena just picks up edge and FU' s edge. Lita stands shocked.John cena exits the ring and grabs a suitcase and a ladder. Cena sets the ladder up and ties the suitcase to it then walks out the ring and grabs a mic. " Big words for a lil man edge cuz at off the chain we will have a off the chain match.........literally. Cuz in dat suitcase are tons of 4ft steel chains that i designed and i will beat you with in a inch of your life in that match.

>>>>>>>>>>>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Deadman music hits
lilian : From death valley weighing in at 328 lbs. The undertaker.
and his opponent from Gainesville GA weighing in at 202 lbs Aj styles.

The match starts with undertaker getting a backdrop on aj. But aj counters with a impressive neck breaker. cover.
kick.
Aj picks up undertaker and tries to get a powerbomb on taker but he counters with a back toss but again impressively aj counters with a neck breaker. Undertaker rolls to a corner and stares at aj. Aj runs towards taker but he pulls down the middle rope causing aj to drop on the outside. Undertaker propells himself off the opposite rope and does a shoulder dive off the top rope onto aj. Undertaker sees a chair and hits aj in the leg with it repeatly.
Lilian : and the winne via DQ AJ styles

The security runs out to drag undertaker off aj but they fail so sandman runs out with a singapore cane and hits undertaker over the head with a cane knocking him out. " Undertaker the answer is yes"

JR : The answer to what ??????

At off the chain you will get aj in a buried alive match.

>>>>>>> GOES OFF AIR<<<<<<

I WILL DO MY 2ND EPISODE BEFORE MY PPV AFTER I HAVE RECIEVED 3 REPLYS.

SOZ ABOUT THE LACK OF COLOUR I DONT NO HOW TO POST COLOUR.

MATCHES CONFIRMED FOR OFF THE CHAIN.

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OFF THE CHAIN MATCH
EDGE (C) VS JOHN CENA

INFERNO DREAM MATCH
KANE VS ABYSS

LAST MAN STANDING GRUDGE MATCH
JEFF JARRETT VS JBL

BURIED ALIVE MATCH
AJ STYLES VS UNDERTAKER

SPECIAL REF 3 STAGES OF HELL
BATISTA VS HBK

MORE TO BE CONFIRMED NEXT LOCKDOWN...

·
Registered
397 Posts
To add color put at the start of the text.
(replace the ***** with the colour you want), then at the end put

Not a bad show, try and make it longer if possible.
Also i'm not into all the stip matches which are being made (but thats just me, some people love having loads of stip matches).

·
Banned
354 Posts
That show was very very decent. Barely making decent. You have really no promos. The length is horrible. The spelling is pretty good. Your matches are way too short. If it was a match ending then write "match ending"

Grade----- 3.5/10 PLEASE WORK BETTER. Also ashming that all the matches for off the chain were decided in almost 1 night.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Good show and goos ideas but you need to work more realistically. If I was you I would over peoples threads to get some more ideas. At the moment your PPV is looking so unrealistic. Really every match does not need to be a gimmik match. You have good ideas but need to improve a lot.

Post a PPV Calender as well so people know when and what PPVs to expect.

Also if you want to add colour in your shows just highlight the bit you want in one colour and then use the colour tab in the post toolbar.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice show, you have the base of a good show, just use people advice like a bit of colour, longer show length and increase match length and some promos, though otherwise quite good.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont understand what you mean by promos i am very new to this thing but i have a calender ready.
WORLDS COLLIDE
TOTAL CHAOS
OFF THE CHAIN
DESTINYS REVENGE
DEADLY ALLIANCE
NO MERCY
UNFORGIVEN
GREAT AMERICAN BASH
EXECUTION
SUMMERSLAM
SURVIVOR SERIES
BAD BLOOD
BACKLASH
LIVEWIRE
RETRIBUTION
ROYAL RUMBLE
NEW YEARS REVOLUTION
BREAKDOWN
WRESTLEMANIA

THE PPV HAS LOTS OF STIPS COZ IT IS A SPECIAL PPV. AND I ANNOUNCED ALL THE MATCHES IN ONE NIGHT BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE A BIG X DIVISION NO 1 CONTENDER INVITATIONAL NEXT LOCKDOWN.
I WILL WRITE THIS ON THIS THREAD TOMOROW. OFF THE CHAIN SHOULD APPEAR SHORTLY AFTER I RECIEVE 5 COMMENTS. PLEASE EXPLAIN THE PROMO THING

·
Registered
460 Posts
When we say promo we mean backstage segments, interviews, etc.
For example

EDGE : It is great but carrying lita on my arm is much better. These so called fans here think i screwed michaels last week. Well news flash fans i am the champion and michaels time has ended and i am the only man that looks good with this title and i will hold it forever.

John cenas theme hits the ring.

JR : Yes my man is here in my mind he is the next world champion.

John cena runs out to ring and stares at edge. Lita slaps him and cena just picks up edge and FU' s edge. Lita stands shocked.John cena exits the ring and grabs a suitcase and a ladder. Cena sets the ladder up and ties the suitcase to it then walks out the ring and grabs a mic. " Big words for a lil man edge cuz at off the chain we will have a off the chain match.........literally. Cuz in dat suitcase are tons of 4ft steel chains that i designed and i will beat you with in a inch of your life in that match.
Work on those.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A LOCKDOWN POSTER PLEASE. MY MATE HELPS ME MAKE POSTERS AND AS I WAS BROWSING BE THE BOOKER FORUMS HE HAS STOLE THEM OFF THERE AND HE DID NT MAKE THEM SO I AM GONNA GO TO SCHOOL TOMOROW AND HIT HIM WITH A SINGAPORE CANE THEN SHRED HIS HEAD WITH A CHEESE GRATER.

SaNdMaN rUlZ

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks blue man... and how do u get pics in ur replys

yeh man and some people think dante is a funny name and i copyed it off devil may cry but that ******************************** copyed me ive had this since i was born . SOMEON PLZ MAKE ME A LOCKDOWN POSTER

1 - 10 of 10 Posts