Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the biggest crowd they ever pulled? and where? Anyone know the accurate figures?

Thanks.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
I've heard Wembley is closer to 10,000 but Lockdown 2013 had 10,000 fans according to the sheets.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Lockdown this year if ´the public numbers are correct!

Reactions: Jof

·
Registered
102 Posts
Lockdown didn't seem that crowded. That may have been due to the goofy ass seating layout. Maybe is was the lackluster crowd.

·
Registered
925 Posts
No dirtsheet reported that and the Arena wasn't even set up for that number.
Meltzer reported the 6,700 number while PWTorch, one of whom was actually at the show, said it was around 10,000. Obviously, TNA themselves never announced an official number, but they did say it was their best attended show of all-time (beating out the Wembley shows). Personally, after attending the last two London TV tapings and then seeing the BS numbers Meltzer reported for them (5,500 and 5,000, which in both cases was a couple of thousand+ below the real attendance) I don't consider Meltzer's TNA attendance figures to have any credibility whatsoever. Hence why I have an easier time believing the figure of the PWTorch guy who was actually in attendance for Lockdown. Either way, there's no way to know for sure what the real number was.

·
Banned
1,354 Posts
I don't understand Why TNA never exploits the new york market like WWE does?
Too expensive and too unionised.

Meltzer reported the 6,700 number while PWTorch, one of whom was actually at the show, said it was around 10,000. Obviously, TNA themselves never announced an official number, but they did say it was their best attended show of all-time (beating out the Wembley shows). Personally, after attending the last two London TV tapings and then seeing the BS numbers Meltzer reported for them (5,500 and 5,000, which in both cases was a couple of thousand+ below the real attendance) I don't consider Meltzer's TNA attendance figures to have any credibility whatsoever. Hence why I have an easier time believing the figure of the PWTorch guy who was actually in attendance for Lockdown. Either way, there's no way to know for sure what the real number was.
I've no recollection of this "Torch guy" despite being a member there and yet again the building wasn't configured for 10,000.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was at Lockdown and from San Antonio and there wasn't 10,000 people there. I think 7,000 is a good estimate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts