Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA Wrestling "New Era​

To start things off I will be doing a summary of what happened to TNA in august then I will go on to write out shows individually.

TNA Wrestling August 2010​

The month of August turned out to be a very successful one for TNA. They slowly started steadily regain the ratings they had lost after the move back to Thursday Nights. The ECW originals put on a great PPV with one of TNA's highest buy rates since the Hogan/Biscoff regime. The Whole F'N show was very successful drawing a 1.4 rating, the highest since January 4. At the Whole F'N show we witnessed the end of a great series between the Motor City Machine Guns and Beer Money. We also saw RVD successfuly deffend the TNA world title against Abyss. The big shock of the night came when Fortune along with Matt Morgan and Dogulas Williams attacked EV 2.0 setting up a match between the two factions the next week on Impact. Ric Flair's unstoppable faction dominated and sent EV 2.0 home for good. A big announcement came in the last week of August when Dixie Carter announced that due to the solid ratings from Impact, TNA will be introducing a brand new second brand UPRISING. A draft was scheduled to take place on the first impact of september. Hogan and Biscoff would draft for Impact, however the identity of the man, or woman, who would be the GM for UPRISING was kept a secreat. Another shocker took place in the last Impact of August when former TNA orginal Christopher Daniels made his return to the company defeating Orlando Jordan. Questions about the identity of the UPRISING GM kept Hogan and Biscoff on the edge. They along with everyone else in TNA would have to wait until the draft next week on Impact to find out.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have heard the name Uprising being used on other forums but it's cool, as long as the person doesn't start the BTB on here with Uprising. The brand split idea is interesting, I wonder who will be drafted where and stuff, what about championships and PPVS? Waiting for more info, dude. Anyways, good luck with this and gray is hard to read, I suggest, red, blue or purple, good luck man, I will drop in and give some reviews some time. I have just noticed you are new to the forum, enjoy your stay as well. It is a pretty cool place here. Good luck, enjoy your stay and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard the name Uprising being used on other forums but it's cool, as long as the person doesn't start the BTB on here with Uprising. The brand split idea is interesting, I wonder who will be drafted where and stuff, what about championships and PPVS? Waiting for more info, dude. Anyways, good luck with this and gray is hard to read, I suggest, red, blue or purple, good luck man, I will drop in and give some reviews some time. I have just noticed you are new to the forum, enjoy your stay as well. It is a pretty cool place here. Good luck, enjoy your stay and welcome aboard.
Will have the info up soon thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
TNA Title Holders​

TNA World Title: RVD
TNA TV Title: AJ Styles
TNA X Division Title: Douglas Williams
TNA Tag Team Titles: Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley
TNA Knockouts Title: Angelina Love
TNA Knockout Tag Titles: RETIRED

TNA PPVS​

January Genesis
February Against All Odds
March Destination X
April Lockdown
May Sacrifice
June Slammiversary
July Victory Road
August Hard Justice
September No Surrender
October Bound for Glory
November Turning Point
December Final Resolution

TNA Impact Roster​
N/A
TNA Uprising Roster​
N/A

·
Registered
250 Posts
One last question, where is the Global Championship/Television Championship, if in the backstory it said something about the title being disbanned or cancelled I did not see it, sorry. I like Christopher Daniels being back, I would like him to be in the X Division hugely. I look forward to Impact to see the draft.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One last question, where is the Global Championship/Television Championship, if in the backstory it said something about the title being disbanned or cancelled I did not see it, sorry. I like Christopher Daniels being back, I would like him to be in the X Division hugely. I look forward to Impact to see the draft.
Sorry i was in a hurry and missed it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TNA Impact "The Draft

Ric Flair and Fortune open Impact in the ring

Flair​

Over the last several weeks, Fortune has taken over TNA. Go back to when we destroyed Rob Terry, or how about when we wiped out EV 2.0. Fortune is the most powerful force in wrestling, and their is not a dam thing anyone can do about it. I came out here to make one thing perfectly clear, if one member of fortune gets drafted, all of Fortune gets drafted. So Hogan, if you and Biscoff have some plan to try and stop us, its not going to work buddy WOOOOOOO!

Match 1
Douglas Williams vs Amazing Red​

Douglas Williams pins Amazing Red after the Chaos Theory. Amazing red looked to establish himself as a contender for the X Division Title but failed as Douglas Williams technical wrestling style kept Red grounded.

Mike Tenay and Taz are at the commentary table hyping up the draft later tonight. They went over the rules, the first two picks for each brand will be made here on impact, then 5 more would be made throughout the week on TNAWrestling.com. Then when that is all over the rest of the rosters would be filled out with random picks.

Dixie Carter backstage with Biscoff and Hogan​

Dixie Carter​

Hulk, Eric, tonight is the biggest night in TNA history. We will revolutionize pro wrestling here tonight. I came here to tell you that you will have the first pick in the draft, good luck and remember, the future of the Impact brand is in your hands.

Christy Hemme backstage with Jeff Hardy​

Christy Hemme​

I am here with the charasmatic enigma Jeff Hardy. Jeff what are your thoughts on the draft tonight,

Jeff Hardy​

I, along with everybody else, am totally in the dark tonight. When this night over i could have a new boss, i could stay on Impact or i could join the new brand Uprising, i dont know. The only thing i do know is that when its all said and done, no matter what brand i am on, i am going for RVD's TNA Heavyweight Title!

Match 2
Christopher Daniels vs Kiyoshi​

Daniels pins Kiyoshi after a BME. Christopher Daniels continued his hotstreak since his return to TNA. Kiyoshi looked to make a successful return to TNA but Daniels amazing athleticism was to much for him.

Hulk Hogan's Music Hits and he + Biscoff made their way to the ring​
Hogan​
When me and Easy E heard from Dixie Carter that we would get the number 1 pick in the draft, we went back and fourth several time on who are first pick would be. But in the end, we decided that the man we want to be the face of the Impact brand is none other than R......V.......D.

Dixie Carter makes her way to the ring​

Dixie​

Hulk, Eric, i think that was a great pick, congradulations. Now it is time to reveal the GM of the Uprising brand.

The fans along with Hogan and Biscoff wait in suspense. After a short time, very familiar music hits and outcomes.......Big Sexy Kevin Nash. Hulk Hogan and Eric Biscoff have shocked looks on their faces as big Kev makes his way to the ring.​

Kevin Nash​

You look like ya seen a ghost! See Hogan, Biscoff, a couple of weeks ago after Dixie announced the second tna brand, we had a little meeting. I told Dixie how you two ignored my calls for weeks, refusing to tell me if i had a spot in this company. She told me that I will be given the job as the General Manager of Uprising. Now i guess its time to make my first pick? Well i have been thinking long and hard, and my first pick is another man who has been ignored by you two, the Icon Sting!

Dixie​

I want to make one thing clear, you guys are no longer rivals you are business partners. To avoid any further confrontation, i want each of you to go backstage, thats where you can announce your final two picks.

The camera is backstage with most of the TNA roster in a room. They all look shocked to find out that they could be working for Kevin Nash by the end of the night.​

Main Event
AJ Styles vs Suicide
TV Title Match​

AJ Styles defeated Suiceide after the Styles Clash.AJ continued to honor the tradition of the TV title with another title deffense. Suicide put up a good fight and picked up a few near falls. Near the end of the match the interfearence of Kazarian let to AJ hitting the styles clash for the win.

We go backstage again with Hulk Hogan and Eric Biscoff ready to make their final pick of the night.​

Biscoff​

Well, after some serious thought me and Hulk came down to a decision for our final pick of the night. Flair, we had no intentions of trying to break up Fortune, in fact we would rather keep you together and make you suffer. So our pick is all of Fortune!

Kevin Nash is shown bacsktage ready to make his final pick as well.

Big Sexy​

Well Eric, that is very typical of you to try and get ahead of the competion by drafting a whole group instead of just one guy but thats okay. See the my final pick of the night is a man who i believe is more valuable than the whole Fortune stable. That man is the charasmatic enigma Jeff Hardy! So Biscoff, Hogan you better get ready, because next Saturday Night on the premier of Uprising, the bar will be set pretty high for you two!

Results​

Douglas Williams pins Amazing Red
Christopher Daniels pins Kiyoshi
Hulk Hogan and Eric Biscoff draft RVD
Kevin Nash Drafts Sting
AJ Styles pins Suicide
Hulk Hogan and Eric Biscoff draft Fortune
Kevin Nash drafts Jeff Hardy

I kind of used to start this btb off. It may not have been the best episode of Impact but i wanted the rosters to be set before i really go into things. I will be soon posting the next 5 draft picks in the next couple of days along with the supplamental draft.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TNAWRESTLING.COM​

The following draft picks have been announced by Hulk Hogan/Eric Biscoff and Kevin Nash

Hogan/Biscoff

Pick 3 Mr Anderson
Pick 4 D'Angelo Dinero
Pick 5 Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)

Kevin Naash

Pick 3 Kurt Angle
Pick 4 Samoa Joe
Pick 5 Christopher Daniels

Here are the updated Impact and Uprising rosters

Impact​

Rob Van Dam
Fortune: Ric Flair, Kazarian, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, Douglas Williams, Beer Money
Mr.Anderson
D'Angelo Dinero
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin

Uprising​
Sting
Jeff Hardy
Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TNAWRESTLING.COM​

Here are the rosters of Impact and Uprising after the supplamental draft which occured earlier today.

Impact Roster​

AJ Styles- TV Champion
Alex Shelley- Tag Team Champion
Amazing Red
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Chris Sabin- Tag Team Champion
Christy Hemme
D'Angelo Dinero
Daffney
Eric Biscoff
Eric Young