Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys checked out the Standing Tough Against Bullying campaign?
A whole bunch of TNA wrestlers got together to work on an anti-bullying PSA campaign called Standing Tough. It includes Mick Foley, Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Aj Styles, Kazarian, and more, including other athletes like MMA fighters and competitive weightlifters.
you can watch all the PSAs here at www.standingtough.com
and if you wanna know how it all came to be you can check out our blog at dnrshow.net

definitely let us know what you guys think. all the TNA stars were super awesome about it.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
AJ Styles and Kazarian standing tough against bullying?

That's a tad ironic after what they have done to Dreamer and Friends as of late. :(

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Have you guys checked out the Standing Tough Against Bullying campaign?
A whole bunch of TNA wrestlers got together to work on an anti-bullying PSA campaign called Standing Tough. It includes Mick Foley, Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Aj Styles, Kazarian, and more, including other athletes like MMA fighters and competitive weightlifters.
you can watch all the PSAs here at www.standingtough.com
and if you wanna know how it all came to be you can check out our blog at dnrshow.net

definitely let us know what you guys think. all the TNA stars were super awesome about it.
LAme attempt at spam, secondly, this is old ass news

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea scam what? an old ass news no way. we just released it this week. and does it count as spam if its fucking relevant? its actually kinda crazy we got all these guys to do this stuff and they were super nice about it, i know, i interviewed them myself

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
redeadening, you think so? I'd love to get him involved. we've been working real hard to get these wrestlers working with us. they're really cool to work with as people you know. has he done any other PSA stuff you know about?
i remember when he was johnny nitro, its been a long time man

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
redeadening, you think so? I'd love to get him involved. we've been working real hard to get these wrestlers working with us. they're really cool to work with as people you know. has he done any other PSA stuff you know about?
i remember when he was johnny nitro, its been a long time man
I was referring to his absurd feud with Sheamus on RAW. Where Morrison attacked Sheamus for three weeks in a row for no apparent reason, until Morrison said its because "Sheamus is a bully"

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Standing
Tough
Against
Bullying

Eh.

Reactions: Loopee and Rawlin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahaha. yea i know. STAB, the anti-bullying campaign. pretty funny huh? I didn't realize that till you said it.
that's some quick-wit-shit, M.S.I.I

1 - 14 of 14 Posts