Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
WindUp
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
obviously, i could just watch an episode and decided for myself, but whats point of being a member of a fourm if your not gonna ask random questions and see what other peoples opiouns are???

so last year for the start of Hulk joining TNA, i watched every episode untill around July when i got fed up with the cheap production, lack of stable story lines, AJ styles crappy promos, and flair bleeding every episode.

recently i heard alot of people talking about the immortal group. and just wonder

compared to early 2010 to now, is TNA any better, what are the good, the bad, and would you recommend?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
It's better than it was with Hogan as a face that's for sure.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
I think TNA is up to better start than last year. I find the shows way more enjoyable and you can see the young guys getting better in many differents aspects of the game.

I recommend it surely for the weeks to come. TNA is advertising a huge show on february 3 and they will finally have Impact going on the road at the end of february. It's going to be REALLY interesting.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
It has definitely improved since last year, still some bad storylines, but a lot of good ones too and the young guys are being pushed a lot more and Hulk Hogan isn't appearing on TV half as often as last year.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Since I started watching last year around January also, I can sincerely say TNA is in a worse state simply because I lost interest after BFG and don't watch TNA anymore (for now). I was really hooked on TNA early last year and actually preferred it to WWE, it's nose-dived for me since then however.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
obviously, i could just watch an episode and decided for myself
actually, you couldnt. thats really the problem with people who give TNA a "chance", they watch for one episode and then they dont like it, and never return.

i began watching in December 09 once i heard Hogan was coming, and i thought just about every single thing was very lame, uninteresting, and i didnt like a single wrestler. i especially hated AJ Styles, who is now my favorite.

you cant just watch one episode, you have to just stay with it for like a month or so, and then you will get a good read on if its something you can enjoy.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
If you liked the old WCW when Bishoff ran it then you will love TNA today. I personally hated WCW back then. Bishoff has made TNA into WCWv2 in my opinion. He has some different faces this time, but the feel is the same. The mid-card wrestlers suffer the most while a few main eventers pretty much run the show.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Genesis was totally worth watching but otherwise its been meh...

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
TNA is worth watching for the tag team matches alone. I watch both TNA and WWE and I do not see anything in WWE that even comes close to the action in a Motor City Machine Guns vs Beer Money match. Daniel Bryan is the only exception to that really, and since he doesn't have anybody matching his ability, his matches are not as good as they could be, or as they would be if he was paired with some of the guys at TNA's X division.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Short answer.....No. It is forgettable. 2010 was a train wreck and 2011 doesn't seem to show any promise either.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I think it's gotten worse over past weeks but then again I liked most things TNA did in 2010.

·
Banned
373 Posts
Is TNA taping all Impacts after feb 3rd on the road?

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Hells yeah, man. TNA is like the greatest wrestling promotion on the planet. WWE's lucky they're not on Monday nights anymore.

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
TNA must die.

It is a dismal trainwreck that has nothing going for it. It has no identity, nor any direction.
Hogan is a attention whoring dinosaur that needs to fuck off for good.
Bischoff is clearly untalented and the nWo was a lucky fluke.
Russo is as worthless as he always has been.
And Ditzy Carter should not be running a business, much less the business.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts