Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MR. Anderson defeated Matt Morgan for the number 1 contenders spot, then immediately eric bischoff set up a title match with Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Anderson.

With numerous run ins, Mr. Anderson overcame the odds and won the title, I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING, looks like hardy is going to jail...

Overall brilliant ppv and main event

thoughts/comments?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Re: NEW TNA WORLD CHAMPION CROWNED *SPOILER*

i didnt see it but from what i heard in the discussion thread, before the Anderson win, the PPV was a terrible russo clusterfuck

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

i thought the ppv was brilliant, there where some downs but overall the matches where quality and all the stories made sence, and in addition the feuds have been built great such as anderson v hardy now, brother ray v brother devon was left unresolved, jarret v angle etc

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

MR. Anderson defeated Matt Morgan for the number 1 contenders spot, then immediately eric bischoff set up a title match with Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Anderson.

With numerous run ins, Mr. Anderson overcame the odds and won the title, I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING, looks like hardy is going to jail...

Overall brilliant ppv and main event

thoughts/comments?
I wouldn't rush to judgment about Hardy going to jail. There's several reasons it could have been taken off him. One is the risk of him going to jail, two is maybe they want to do some Hardy tag team matches, the other is maybe they felt the title belt wasn't needed for the RVD/Hardy feud?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

You heard wrong, it was a cracking PPV.

Yep, would people rather have a boring finish with Anderson just winning number 1 contendership the end, or something exciting like we got tonight? The last 10 minutes of this show were electric and unpredictable, that's what I want in wrestling.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts

I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING, looks like hardy is going to jail...
LOL! I thought the same thing. The phrase, "deadman walking," comes to mind when Hardy walked down to the ring slowly while smoking a cigerrate.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

thank you TNA for bringing back that spark back to wrestling, which hasnt been around since the 90s, this is the 2nd time i was marking out like crazy in disbelief infront of the tv, first was the hardy heel turn and now this, couldnt believe it. absolutely crazy finish and main event! things are about to get interesting

·
Exile on Main Street
1,002 Posts

Way to write part of the spoiler as the title (yes the fact the title changed hand is equally as much of a spoiler as who won it) and then put *spoiler* after it.

·
Registered
758 Posts

That was the first time, in a very very long time that I've genuinely marked out whilst watching wrestling.

As you can tell by my username, I've been a fan of Kennedys/Andersons for a very long time and to see him finally win a World Championship has really made me happy.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

Way to write part of the spoiler as the title (yes the fact the title changed hand is equally as much of a spoiler as who won it) and then put *spoiler* after it.
The show already happened, if the people who illegally download it after the fact don't want to be spoiled they should order the fucking show, or avoid viewing a wrestling forum if they don't want to see what happened.

·
Registered
48 Posts

lmfao at the morons in here thinking this is a spoiler. IT HAPPENED. it's on tna's website you fucking idiots.

·
Exile on Main Street
1,002 Posts

The show already happened, if the people who illegally download it after the fact don't want to be spoiled they should order the fucking show, or avoid viewing a wrestling forum if they don't want to see what happened.
That's irrelevant to my post, get off your fucking high horse, switch your brain on and read it again.

I was stating how ridiculous it is to reveal the ending and then put *spolier*. I don't care that the spoiler was actually posted.

·
Registered
757 Posts

I'm happy for Ken and everything, but that ending was a clusterfuck

1 - 20 of 56 Posts