Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think that TNA will try to advertise their product at WrestleMania 28 weekend just like they did at WrestleMania 24?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Their bound to do so, as its one of the WWE's biggest weekends, and most likely to have the most fans able to see any TNA advertisements, therefore possibly gaining TNA fans in the process.

·
Premium Member
43,586 Posts
It seems like every wrestling company does. ROH & I think DragonGate hold shows that weekend. Also, this one is going to be in Miami, which is closer to TNA territory than usual, so they'll definitely try to do something. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried a Live Impact or something the night before Wrestlemania.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
ROH, Dragon Gate, PWG and maybe Chikara (not sure on that 1) all run shows during WM weekend, so TNA will likely do so too and I see nothing wrong with it, in fact it's a very smart thing to do.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
If they don't do a live show around that time, shame on them. Not even a house show. An actual live show. That's not taped...

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
There is no reason for TNA not to, unless they are afraid at what the LUL-worthy attendance number would be.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
It made sense in Orlando because...they RUN out of Orlando. Miami is 3 hours away from there. Beyond attempting to do a live Impact in Miami (which would likely not work) I don't see anything happening.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Remember the last time this happened? Someone got themselves fired.

They would be better off not doing any Orlando tapings during that time, should just do a taping on the road out of Florida so they won't need to do anything that could potentially involve any problems.

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
They wont be advertising TNA at all. If they do it will be Impact Wrestling they will be advertising.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
It would work if they advertise the crap out of it.
They really wouldn't even need to promote it that much. Ring of Honor sold out two shows they ran in Atlanta last year and they didn't have national TV to advertise on. Granted the arena they filled was about 1,500 people I want to say but I don't see why TNA couldn't draw a big crowd somewhere.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts