Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IGN editor Levi Buchanan, got his hands on the first preview copies of the TNA video game for the Iphone. He gives a short take on the early builds of the game, strongly encouraging fans to use a tablet such as an Ipad or android tablet for the game due to how much screen real estate the virtual action buttons take up. Buchanan also notes that the game has a create a wrestler mode. IGN also has up six screenshots of the game and has revealed some new roster members for the game. Some names will surprise you. Putting together snippets of this preview and that of the early build here is the roster so far.

Abyss
AJ Styles
Hernandez
Jeff Hardy
Shannon Moore
Tommy Dreamer
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
RVD
Robert Roode
James Storm
Sting
Rob terry
doug williams
Mr anderson
MCMG
The Pope
Ric Flair
Jeff Jarrett

You can check out the preview and images at the following link IGN Mobile- Grappling With TNA Wrestling

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
How the hell do they manage to not include Mr.Anderson in this? They even have Shannon Moore.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Lmao @ the empty crowd. Was hoping for a new "real" game, but looks ight. lol @ Rob Van Dam's hair too.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Must've been at the "Bound For Glory" PPV? There's TNA turnbuckles in another set. The arena looks exactly the same though.

·
Registered
192 Posts
when is the ps3 and 360 versions coming out?

·
2,775 Posts
LOL at Hogan and RVD's hair. Looks fine for iPhone though, in all honesty. Surprised Mr. Anderson hasn't been announced yet though.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Looks good, considering it's for the iPhone and all. I might have to get it, depending on what the final version looks like.

Though, I hope they come out with a new TNA game for the PS3.

·
Registered
594 Posts
It's good that they are releasing some video game but a decent - good quality PS3/360 game is what they need.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
It's good that they are releasing some video game but a decent - good quality PS3/360 game is what they need.
& A Magazine!! lol

I must admit though, im not really big on Wrestling Video Games. So for me a game is not really a big deal.

Looks good for IPad Game.

·
Registered
897 Posts
This looks acceptable, but it's nothing special visually.

I'll check it out if the price point is alright for an iPad game though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts