·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
I'm not sure about this because they either;

A) Have Roode go over, which means he's defeated Storm 3 times out of 3 and Storm looks like shit
B) Have Storm go over, which means the feel good moment for Bound For Glory is ruined.

Could be good, but the moment they've been building for over a year, Storm finally winning the title at Bound For Glroy, will be ruined.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure about this because they either;

A) Have Roode go over, which means he's defeated Storm 3 times out of 3 and Storm looks like shit
B) Have Storm go over, which means the feel good moment for Bound For Glory is ruined.

Could be good, but the moment they've been building for over a year, Storm finally winning the title at Bound For Glroy, will be ruined.
Huh? This looks to be only a retrospective on the feud. To me it assures Roode vs. Storm will happen at BFG.

·
Premium Member
44,392 Posts
So yeah, a rematch is coming later this year, possibly at Bound for Glory.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohhh my bad, I thought the PPV would include coverage, build up and the actual match.
It's cool, :D
---
It seems that the show would be better suited for a dvd with past matches included. Though they might do that in the future, similar to the Bret/Shawn Greatest Rivals DVD.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
If this is just a retrospective with no wrestling who will watch it? I know I won't. Watching the clip of him and his daughter on the horse was so boring I would rather watch paint dry.

Why does every one automatically assume Storm will fac Roode at BFG? Roode could easily lose the title between now and then, BFG is a long ways off.

I hope Roode beats him for a 3rd time. Storm cuoldn't even keep the belt longer than 8 days, if he wins it again I hope he loses it back to Roode in 7 days this time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If this is just a retrospective with no wrestling who will watch it? I know I won't. Watching the clip of him and his daughter on the horse was so boring I would rather watch paint dry.

Why does every one automatically assume Storm will fac Roode at BFG? Roode could easily lose the title between now and then, BFG is a long ways off.

I hope Roode beats him for a 3rd time. Storm cuoldn't even keep the belt longer than 8 days, if he wins it again I hope he loses it back to Roode in 7 days this time.
I'd actually like to see Bully Ray take the belt from Storm if he were to win it. Then bring in the Aries vs Bully feud again which was great.

·
The Middle Rope
2,451 Posts
Awesome idea. BFG 12 should really be smashing the Lockdown 08 buyrate to pieces, hopefuly TNA won't screw this up!

As for the Bound for Glory series, it would be a pretty good idea to just have the finals on the actual PPV ie. 1ST place vs 2ND place for a world title contract they can cash in at any given moment. Bully Ray vs Samoa Joe is what i'd personaly want the most although we could end up with Anderson or Hardy in the final match.

·
Registered
425 Posts
If TNA is smart, they'll keep the belt on Roode until BFG, and then finally get the big pay off that we've been wanting. Storm goes over Roode clean, in an absolute Steve Staunton of a match.

I fear however, that Hogan (although he's shown signs of promise with bigging up Roode) will make Sting win the belt at Slammi. I hope not, but then again I feared that RVD was walking away with the belt because he's Hogan's mate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts