Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since Kermack(DAMMN YOU)has stopped the booking shows I have decided to start my own TNA I will post the rosters and the current storylines below.

Roster-Main Event:"Phenonemal"AJ Styles(heel),The Chosen One Jeff Jarret(Heel),Brock Lesnar(Heel),RVD(Face),Goldberg(Tweener).

Upper Mid-Card-"Wildcat"Chris Harris(Face),'Cowboy"James Storm(Heel),Chris Kanyon(Heel),"The Truth"Ron Killings(Face),Franchise Shane Douglas(Heel),Abyss(Heel),Raven(Heel),Lance Storm(Heel),Steven Richards(Heel),"The High-Flying Enigma"(thats what announcer Borash said)Jeff Hardy(Face),Matt Hardy(Face),Michael Shane(Heel soon to turn),Sean O Haire(Face),Chuck Paulombo(Face),Low Ki(Face),Christopher Daniels(Heel),"Primetime"Elix Skipper(Tweener).

Mid-Card-Konnan(face),Road Dogg(face),Sonny Siaki,D'Lo Brown,Sabu,"El Caliente"Chavo Guerrero(Heel),Chyna(Heel),CM Punk,Amazing Red,Sandman(Face),Shark Boy(Face),Ekmo(Heel)(Former Jamal in WWE),"Alpha Male"Monty Brown(Heel),Dallas(Heel),Kid Kash(Heel),Glenn Gilberti(Heel),Simon Diamon(Face),Johnny Swinger

X-Cup Teams-Petey Williams(Team Canada),TJ Wilson(Team Canada),Teddy Hart(Team Canada) Lance Storm(Team Canada),Abismo Negro(Team Mexico),Juvi Guerrera(Team Mexico),Mr.Aguila(Team Mexico),Rey Mysterio Jr.(Team Mexico),Jerry Lynn(Team USA),Shannon Moore(Team USA),Christopher Daniels(Team USA),Low Ki(Team USA)

Women-Traci,Alexis Laree,Trinity,Lita,Sable

Managers-Goldylocks-Clients-Erik Watts and Abyss(Heel)
Scott D Armore-clients-Team Canada(Heel)
Lita clients-Hardy Boys(Face)
Bobby"The Brain" Heenan clients-Brock Lesnar

Tag Teams-Hardy Boyz
America's Most Wanted
Erik Watts and Abyss
Rey and Juvy
Konnan and Killings
TJ Wilson and Teddy Hart
AJ Styles and Amazing Red
Chris Daniels and Low-Ki

Titles-NWA World Heavyweight-Jeff Jarret
X-Division Title-AJ Styles
Tag Team-Abyss and Erik Watts
NWA U.S.-Ron Killings
Womens-Vacant

Storylines and Feuds

Raven vs Sabu-Raven and Sabu have been feuding for quite a while.Raven threatened Sabu's family and it ended with Sabu's great uncle the Iron Sheik dead.Raven and Sabu have been involved in many hardcore brawls until Director of Authority Vince Russo told them to settle it in a last man standing match but will Raven's unknown stable the flock.

X-Division Machine-AJ Styles is now proclaimed the X-Division Machine after several defenses in ladder and high-flying matches against the likes of Frankie Kazarian,Jeff Hardy,Chris Daniels,TJ Wilson and many others Styles has remained undefeated but a new challenger has emerged in the form of ECW Legend Rob Van Dam who has come to straighten out AJ's cocky attitude.

Hardyz V2-Jeff Hardy was going one on one with Alpha Male Monty Brown for a chance to face Jeff Jarret for the title Erik Watts and Abyss who were jealous about this decision interfered the young daredevil was beaten down until Matt Hardy came out to a huge pop he ran to the ring and would save his brother a week later Erik Watts and Abyss won the tag titles from Rey and Juvi Guerrera after help from the lovely Goldylocks after the match The Hardyz ran down with ladders and demolished Watts and Abyss the two went through a feud and are scheduled to fight off in a ladder match .

X-Cup-The Usual Team USA vs Team Mexico vs Team Canada feuds.There have been big changes in the teams Mysterio has taken over Team Mexico,Teddy Hart on Team Canada but USA has an unchanged leader in Lynn.

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg-Lesnar returned to TNA and the crowd were cheering him on it looked like Lesnar was going to shake the hand off his long time enemy Goldberg but hit him with an F-5 Goldberg tried to get his revenge on Brock but he escaped until Goldberg finally caught him during his match with Shark Boy Goldberg went for the spear but was hit with a low blow by none other than Bobby Heenan who would reveal himself to be Brock's manager.

Jeff Jarret vs Ron Killings(Champ vs Champ)Ron Killings won the new NWA U.S. Title in a tournament after defeating Jeff Jarret who had hopes of becoming a double champion Killings and his 3 Live Krew homies Road Dogg and Konnan were psyched up for the win and luck was rolling their way after Killings managed to defeat Road Warrior Animal who was employed by Jarret one night only to take care of Killings.Ron picked up the win after Dogg and Konnan helped.Jarret then got Ekmo and Anu Satoi(former Rikishi)to try and take out 3lk but they failed after Satoi was pinned by Killings in a tag match also including Konnan in rage Jarret got rid of Satoi for good and then placed a price on Killings head on 10,000 cash many superstars took up the offer but failed Monty Brown came close but after Killings defeated him Russo gave him a title match against Jarret and it will be inside a steel cage.

Flock-Raven has aired many videos and done many promos talking about his stable the Flock these men remain mysterious but 4 hooded members came out to beat on CM Punk who was in a match with Raven Punk ripped off one mask and it turned out to be Steven Richards the others ran as Richards was given the Pepsi Plunge in the ring Lance Storm has been rumoured to be in it but he is a part of Team Canada.

Thats all first show will be up soon.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Should be interesting to say the least.

I dont think i've seen a TNA Booker that has actually suceeded (dont quote me on that) so I will be looking out for this thread

Good Luck

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Sounds good Faru....... my bad......... twistoffate, good to see you doing another show again, least your not hiring all the WWE guys and slapping a TNA logo on it, good to see.

Hopefully you make a good show out of this fardeen, I'll look forward to seeing how I've helped you get better. Please don't dissapoint me.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First show will have no bold and italics(Grendrill you can still call me Faru) and the show will be up in an hour time.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TNA X-Rated(Live On PPV)!(Orlando,Florida)

The TNA logo flashes around the screen then we are shown photos of Raven,TNA dancers,The Hardyz,AJ Styles,Chris Harris and many other superstars.

Pyros explode out of nowhere and Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone start talking

Tenay:"Welcome to TNA on ppv everybody I am the professor Mike Tenay and tonight The Hardy Boys will face off against Raven and Steven Richards will either Watts,Abyss or CM Punk play a part in this match we will find out."

Schiavone:"Dammn straight Professor also Rob Van Dam will be in action for the first time as he faces Michael Shane who has been having problems with his friend Shane Douglas and manager Traci."

The lights go out and a guitar theme plays it continues until a yell is heard it starts again everyday of my life...YOU ARE YOU ARE I AM I AM YOU ARE YOU ARE I AM I AM after these words the crowd start booing as the cocky AJ Styles walks out with his X-Division title.He rolls into the ring and taunts he takes a microphone from Jimmy Borash and rubs his chin before starting to talk.

AJ:"The Phenonemal one is here" he pauses as the crowd boo him.

AJ:"Now I am sure all of you saw me become victorious over TJ Wilson on Impact the other day I mean come on you have to pay to see me but this is Orlando I am not expecting you to."

The crowd boo

AJ:"So tonight is your lucky night people I am going to show you the footage of my victories."

The screen starts showing footage off AJ's wins Styles Clash off a ladder onto Jeff Hardy,Shooting Styles Press to the outside on Frankie Kazarian and the Sunset Powerbomb off a ladder onto 2 upseated chairs on Wilson.After that AJ speaks again.

AJ:"Ok now that you have seen that I am a glorious wrestler I want the girls in attendance to pay REAL close attention to the next footage the crowd are booing the hell out of him as AJ points to the screen again.

Instead of an AJ video a guitar theme plays and "Walk"by Pantera hits as Rob Van Dam comes out to an ear splitting roar the crowd start chanting RVD as soon as he steps to the ramp and Van Dam is shocked himself he doesn't get close to the ring when AJ takes off his T-Shirt and goes to meet him in the ramp.RVD and AJ start slugging it out until Van Dam knocks Styles to the ground with a hard kick and stomps on him we can hear some yelling behind them and the camera pans to show Shane Douglas and Michael Shane yelling at each other.

Douglas:"DAMMN Michael attack him from behind lay him out."

Shane:"No I told you before I do not want to cheat"

RVD turns his attention to them but gets low blowed by AJ.Douglas grabs Shane and launches him into RVD and Shane has no choice but to fight.

Michael Shane vs Rob Van Dam(I ll do small results for the less important matches but this one is important so it ll be a long one)

Shane pounds on RVD on the outside Styles has scurried backstage but Douglas is still there he yells something to Shane but is drowned by the RVD chants going around like crazy.Shane tosses RVD into the ring but leaves his head hanging out.Shane hits some elbows to the head before standing on the apron he plays to the crowd and hits a jumping legdrop across RVD's throat RVD's neck goes up and collides with the ropes from the impact.Shane gets back up and hammers away on RVD again he rolls him to the middle of the ring and climbs the top rope and hits a flying legdrop across the throat of Van Dam who rolls around in agony.Shane gets up and smirks as the crowd boo him he stomps on RVD's neck area before picking him up and performing a sleeper hold Van Dam starts fading and the referee Mike Posey raises his arm to see if he's conscious he does it twice and if it falls one more time with no response the match is over Posey raises his arm but Van Dam hits lifts his right foot up from the ground and scores with a kick to Shane's face then collapses Posey starts a count and in 5 RVD gets up.
Shane gets up as well ans they both run at each other RVD rolls under a Shane clothesline and springboards off the ropes only to be greeted by a superkick it doesn't reach his face as it hits his throat as RVD falls clutching his neck again.Shane drags him to the middle of the ring and holds his legs up the crowd boo as Shane performs the sharpshooter as RVD howls in pain he itches towards the ropes but starts screaming in pain Styles runs back down the ramp and yells at Van Dam he thinks he's going to tap and calls him a loser just then Van Dam shoves Michael off and he goes colliding into the ref RVD rolls out and limps towards AJ who backs up but after seeing RVD limping runs and takes him out with a kick to the leg.Styles lifts him up and goes for the Styles Clash when Shane runs back out and shoves AJ to the ground yelling he does not want to cheat RVD slowly gets up and grabs a chair where a security personell was sitting and Van Daminates Shane he rolls him back to the ring but collapses as the Van Daminator seemed to have hurt his leg as well he slowly gets in and draps an arm over Shane as the referee stirs and counts

Winner-Rob Van Dam

Tenay:"What a match Rob Van Dam beats the odds and picks up the win and Styles can't believe it"

Schiavone:"Great amount of heart by Van Dam in this match him going against AJ Styles in the future will be off the charts."

Commercial

As RVD exists the ring the camera goes backstage and see interviewer Scott Hudson with Scott D Armore and Team Canada.

Hudson"Team Canada tonight Rey Mysterio and Juvi Guerrera representing Team Mexico will face Shannon Moore and Jerry Lynn representing Team USA and there will be two representives from Team Canada could you tell us who it will be?"

Scott D Armore"You are forgetting the big money Hudson it's for the brand new cruiserweight tag team titles and as for the representives Teddy Hart and TJ will represent Team Canada they will defeat Team USA and Team Burritos and they wil be new tag champs after that we will win the the X-Cup isn't that right Team?"[/b]

The Team Canada members shout and get pumped up as Scott D Armore leads them out to the arena.

Rey Mysterio and Juvi Guerrera come out to Rey's music and a huge pop they are followed by Shannon Moore and Jerry Lynn to Lynn's music they are then followed by Canada's Teddy Hart and TJ wilson accompanied by Lance Storm and Petey Williams and of course Scott D Armore

Triple Threat for the Cruiserweight Titles

TJ Wilson and Teddy Hart vs Jerry Lynn and Shannon Moore vs Rey Mysterio and Juvi Guerrera

A fast paced match with many high spots.Jerry Lynn goes after Teddy Hart as soon as the bell rings and takes him out Hart runs away into the first row bu Rey Mysterio jumps over Lynn and takes him out there to a huge chorus of Holy Shit chants.In the ring Wilson and Moore double up on Juvi with some killing double team moves Moore hits a running spin kick while Wilson leg sweeps Juvi.Then they pick him up again and hit a double powerbomb.Rey is battling on the apron with Lynn and they go back and forth with right hands until Rey elbows Lynn and hits him with a sunset powerbomb all the way to the outside.Rey gets up and sees Juvi hung in tree of woe position by Wilson as Moore is charging at Juvi Rey springboards over and hurracacnranas Wilson who takes out Shannon Rey then climbs on to Juvi's shoulder when Teddy Hart comes back out from the crowd and shoves Rey off and he crashes to the outside but Juvi elbows Hart in the face and goes to suplex him into the ring but Hart places a foot on the ropes and launches Juvy to the outside.He goes into the ring where he greets Shannon Moore with a clothesline he and Wilson then hit Moore with a double suplex and Wilson makes the pin but Jerry Lynn rushes in to save him he stomps on Wilson like crazy as the sunset bomb from Rey sure had some effect Hart grabs Lynn and hits him with a reverse ddt he goes to the top rope but Juvi Guerrera knocks him off the top and climbs up himself just then out of nowhere former WWE talent Taka Michunoku and Ryan Sakoda attack Sakoda distracts the ref while Taka beats on Juvi with clubs to the back before hanging him on the top rope he hits Lynn with a michinoku driver and does the same to Moore Mysterio finally gets to his feet only to get a baseball slide from Taka he then whacks Wilson with a big superkick and he falls on Moore getting the pin.

Winner-Team Canada(New Cruiserewight Tag Champions)

Scott D' Armore is ecstatic as he goes into the ring and revives Wilson Petey Willismd slides in with the belts and dumps on Wilson Hart is posing on the top rope and jumps back down as Williams gives him his belt Rey Mysterio slides in and tries to help Juvi who is hung on the ropes passed out but gets swarmed and beaten down by The Canadians.

Tenay:"Well Team Canada win and beat down Rey but what were Taka Michinoku and Ryan Sakoda doing here"[/b]

Schiavone:"Who knows Professor but hey the music is playing means it's commercial time"

Commercial

When we come back "It Just feels right"is playing through the arena as the crowd are cheering for Lita who is posing on the ramp she gets into the ring where Goldilocks is and we are set for one one one diva competition

Lita vs Goldilocks

Goldilocks not being the wrestler is physically dominated throughout the match as Lita gives out a hard beating on Goldilocks with her signature moves she sets her up for the Lita DDT but Goldi shoves her off and hits a clothesline she climbs to the top rope but Lita quickly gets up and brings her back down just then Erik Watts comes out and distracts the referee Rudy Charles Lita turns her attention to Watts when all of a sudden Abyss grabs her from behind and hits the blackhole slam Lita is lifeless as Goldilocks comes and makes the pin.

Winner-Goldilocks

Abyss lifts her up again as Goldilocks directs traffics she gets Watts to bring out a ladder and it looks like Lita is in for a rought time all of a sudden the crowd start cheering as Jeff Hardy comes running out he jumps Watts and beats him down with right hands Abyss goes to attack him but is jumped by Matt Hardy Jeff slides in too and they double team on the tag team champion until he finally goes down with a shot to the face with the ladder.Watts takes out another ladder but gets it dropkicked into his face by Jeff who along with Matt help up Lita who is still out cold and leave to a huge pop from the crowd

Video

A video promo airs showing Ekmo and Kimo(Former rosey) along with David Flair.

Flair:"You all know I am have benn forced to live under my father's shadow I was sick of it I was ready to go away from the wrestling world foreverbut I was found and these two men are the ones who found me watch out TNA here comes The calling."

After the video the commentators speak about David Flair when all of a sudden we hear a huge pop from the crowd and the camera pans over to the audience who are cheering we see Raven and CM Punk going at it with Punk getting the upperhand Director Of Authority Vince Russo runs out as Punk starts punishing Raven with a steel chair.

Russo:"PUNK stop with the chair right now you two want to settle this fine do it in 4 weeks at TNA's first monthly pay per view "Hellzone" in a no holds barred match the crowd erupt as Punk smiles Raven grabs him from behind and hits him with the evenflow in the crowd Raven then does the crucifix pose and leaves as the crowd boo him.

Bobby Heenan's music plays and outsteps The Brain the crowd boo him and he cockily walks to the ring he points to the back and Brock Lesnar comes out from underneath the ramp(Mysterio style)with his trademark jump pyros go off as he walks down to the ring.Lesnar awaits his opponent as The Truth's music hits the crowd explode as Ron Killings comes out with his US Belt he steps into the ring and shows off his belt to Lesnar the crowd start chanting Truth.

Ron "The Truth Killings" vs Brock Lesnar

Lesnar flexes his muscles as Killings takes off his jacket and tosses it to the crowd.Killings and Lesnar then charge at each other with Killings getting the advantage with his unorthodox offense he hits some fast muhamadd ali styles jabs before hitting a dropkick sending Brock reeling he goes off the ropes and hits a spinning wheel kick.He gets up as Brock tastes the saliva that came out he gets enraged and charges at Killings who ducks and hits another jumping spin kick this time sending Brock over the top on the apron Brock slowly gets up as Killings hits him with a springboard kick knocking him off the apron he runs off the ropes for a plancha but Heenan trips him.Killings gets up mad and goes after him he chases him around until they come to around where Brock is and lesnar grabs Killings and hits him with a hard spinebuster outside.Lesnar gets up and smiles as Killings is out he picks him up and rolls him back to the ring the referee goes to stop him from attacking Killings until he recovers but The Brain distracts him while Lesnar stomps on Kilings then lifts him up and hits a hard spinebuster again.Lesnar dominates through out the next half as Killings shows no sign of offense until Lesnar misses a spear and goes into the post Killings hits him with an enziguri and it goes downhill for Lesnar from there Killings hits some high flying moves then signals to the crowd he goes for the scissors kick when all of a sudden Jeff Jarret's music hits Killings stares at the ramp and Jarret runs down and the two start brawling the referee calls for the dq as Killings stars getting the upperhand Lesnar grabs him and hits a german suplex him and Jarret stomps on him with Lesnar all of a sudden Goldberg runs out to a standing ovation he comes in and spears Jarret straight to the ground Lesnar rolls out of the ring but Goldberg grabs Heenan and throws him to the ropes Heenan comes back and gets the spear Goldberg helps up Killings and the two celebrate as the crowd cheer.

Winner:"No Contest"

After Show Non-Televised

beat Sandman in a hardcore match after a pounce through a table in the corner.
Brown beat on Sandman until Simon Diamond ran down and chased him off.

Sabu came out and cut an emotional speech about his uncle the Iron Shiek Raven came out in mid-promo and led The Unknown Flock members in masks to attack Sabu who held his own until a tall member managed to bring him down CM Punk ran down and saved the day though after that Raven challenged Sabu one on one next week

Biggest Pops-RVD,Goldberg,Ron Killings,The Hardyz,Team Mexico
Biggest Heat-Brock Lesnar,Jeff Jarret,AJ Styles,Michael Shane,Japanese Cruisers

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Sabiq good to see you hanging at w-e i thought you d ignore it lol.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool can anybody add to my rep for the first time I used bold and italics comon

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Next Show-Impact(our B-Show)sponsered by Atari

TNA Impact(Atlanta Georgia)

The pyros explode as"One Step Closer"by Linkin Park plays with the crowd going crazy.

A catchy drum beat plays throughout the arena as the fans rise to their feet outsteps Matt Hardy with his brother Jeff.Jeff is dancing in the background while Matt is doing the v1 sign."Hail Canada"hits as Petey Williams and Lance Storm come out to boo's.

The Hardy Boys vs Team Canada(Petey Williams and Lance Storm)

Jeff starts things off with Storm who makes sure Hardy stays on the ground taking him down with a technical armbar then a sleeperhold.He applies the pressure but Jeff gets up and ducks under Storm and hits him with a backdrop.He then comes off the top rope with a spinning legdrop for a 2 count.Jeff tags in Matt who stalks Storm doing the v1 sign he then goes for the twist of fate but gets shoved into the ropes he comes back and straight into a superkick.Storm shows off and tags in Williams who comes in and stomps on Matt he lifts him up and whips him off the ropes and hits a spinebuster then picks him up again and looks around signalling for the Canadian Destroyer when Jef Hardy springboards into the ring and floors Williams with a bulldog Storm comes in but the ref holds both men back from getting at each other while the ref is trying to back off Storm.Lance hits a field goal kick on Jeff with his foot.Hardy falls to the ground in pain as Storm smirks and leaves.Matt Hardy gets up and so does Williams who picks up Jeff he hits a hard shot to the gut of Hardy and then a hard shot across the face then a spin kick knocking him down finishing off his combo Canadian Strike.Williams turns and is floored by a side effect from Matt who gets up and plays to the fans.Jeff crawls out to the apron and rests there Matt stalks Williams for the twist of fate but Storm comes in and dumps him to the outside but Matt tags Jeff on the way.Jeff comes in and whips Williams into Storm.Lance falls to the outside and Jeff rolls up Williams for the win.

Winner=Hardy Boys

A video plays

There..coming...There coming....The Calling various shots of Ekmo and Kimo hitting Frog Splashes as Jamal and Rosey are shown and shots of David Flair smiling.[/]

"One Step Closer"starts playing again and outsteps the DOA Vince Russo the crowd cheer for him as he gets into the ring.

Russo:"Ladies and Gents,Chris Harris of America's Most Wanted has come to me and requested a match with Brock Lesnar(The crowd are stunned as why Harris would challenge the animal)now Harris you are a great wrestler and you are a smart man but I don't know if you are high or what but why the hell would anyone challenge a 295 pound monster waiting to tear anyone apart?"

AMW theme hits and the crowd cheer as Chris Harris comes out with USA face paint and a wildcat shirt,He is followed by James Storm wearing a cowboy hat the crowd are going nuts as the two slide into the ring

Harris:"Russo you want to know why I challenged Brock Lesnar you see after I lost to Jarret I have been kept off the dammn card all the time I want to show you what I "Wildcat"Chris Harris can do that is why I have challenenged Lesnar and Russo I want you to make sure that Bobby Heenan does not get close to the ring".

Russo:"Fine then Chris,Heenan won't be able to interfere but I tell you this if James Storm comes in he will be suspended with no doubt and this match will take place next week on TNA Thursday Night live from The Georgia Dome in Atlanta"(The crowd boo the DOA for that decision)

Harris:"Done Storm won't come anywhere near the ring neither will Heenan got that?"

Russo nods his head when all of a sudden Brock Lesnar jumps Chris Harris out of nowhere and beats him down James Storm is beaten down as well as Brock seems intent on destroying both stars as he lifts up Storm and hits him with a hard powerslam Harris jumps him from behind and hits some right hands in the corner Brock hits him with a hard knee to the gut and delievers the F-5 he gets up and smiles sickly he takes out a table and places it in the ring he then lifts up Harris again when Goldberg runs down to a huge pop and chases off Brock.Goldberg smiles and celebrates as the crowd cheer

3LK music hits and the crowd explode as Road Dogg,Konnan and Ron Killings comes out as Konnan will be in singles acton against none other than the man coming out next Jeff Jarret who gets a huge set of boos the TNA world champ teases the crowd as he slides into the ring

Jeff Jarret vs Konnan

Jarret goes for a clothesline on Konnan who rolls under it then comes back with a shot to the face he hits some right hands and goes off the ropes with a shoulder block knocking down Jarret.He goes off the other ropes and hits a knee drop he gets back up and hits a leg drop on Jarret then gets back up he does the word life sign but with one hand and hits a flipping senton.He gets back up and Konnan has the early momentum he stomps on Jarret then goes to whip him into the corner but gets countered and gets sent crashing to the turnbuckles he hits with such hard impact he falls over the ropes to the outside.Killings and Dogg help him up when they are attacked from the crowd by the old WCW tag team KRONIK!!!the duo beat on Killings and Dogg and hit the hightime on Dogg.Killings fights back and but Jarret attacks him he nails him with a devastating ddt on the outside as Killings is out Kronik liftt up Konnan and the ref goes outside to stop them but Adams boots him in the face causing a direct dq.They roll him back into the ring Jarret slides in 3 steel chairs and places them in seating position.Adams and Clarke slide in and lift Konnan up when Goldberg comes running out to even the odds a bit.He takes out Jarret with a clothesline then both members of Kronik he sets up the spear on Jarret when Brock Lesnar attacks him The Brain at his side he hits Goldberg with the F-5 and Kronik Double Powerbomb Konnan onto the chairs.They all group in on Goldberg when the crowd start cheering as Chris Harris and James Storm run down they go toe to toe with Kronik but after a 4 on 2 attack Harris is given an F-5 onto a chair by Brock.Kronik pick up Storm and hightime him over the ropes to the outside.Killings comes back in the ring and goes for one last attack but Jarret hits him with a stroke.Road Dogg slowly gets up and Brock Lesnar grabs him and slams him into the ring post.Vince Russo comes running out and gets into Jarret's face.Jeff just smiles and throws Russo to the outside then Brock Lesnar hits him with a knee to the gut.Kronik lift him up and slam him down as all men raise their hands and the camera gets a shot of all the faces who were beaten down.

Winner-No Contest

After all the members left "619"hits and the crowd cheer most of them still shocked at what happened but still cheer as Rey Mysterio comes out he crawls into the ring and plays to the crowd he takes off his shirt and throws it to the outside.Jerry Lynn's music hits and the crowd cheer as the captain of Team USA makes his way down the two stare at each other and "Hail Canada"hits as Teddy Hart makes his way out to the ring.The 3 stare at each other when some japanese music hits outsteps Taka Michinoku,Ryan Sakoda and their new partner Jimmy Yang.This match will be interesting as we will find out how Mysterio,Lynn and Hart get along

Team Japan vs Mysterio,Lynn and Hart

A highflying bout the fans were awed by all 6 men.Mysterio and Lynn got along well but Teddy Hart was stubborn as he didn't tag towards the end Lynn hits the Cradle Piledriver on Michinoku but Sakoda hits him from behind Mysterio comes to the rescue and hits a headscissors on Sakoda which knocks Yang out of the ring and Sakoda is hit with a 619.Mysterio celebrates but as he turns Taka Michinoku goes after him Teddy Hart is about to come to the rescue but hits Mysterio with a Hart Attack Clothesline instead and Michinoku hits the Taka-Sault for the win.

Team Japan

Japan celebrate as they go up the ramp Jerry Lynn is irate and attacks Teddy Hart the two go toe-to-toe Lynn gets the advantage and starts hammering away on Hart.Scott D Armore comes out and we are shown a backstage brawl between the rest of USA,Canada and Mexico.With Armore not being able to do anything he flashes some money and Goldilocks comes out and sends Abyss and Erik Watts to the ring they attack Lynn and Mysterio and lay them out Abyss goes to finish of Rey with a blackhole slam.When The Hardyz run down and clear them off

The show ends with The Hardyz and Watts and Abyss engaged in a staredown then cuts to the back where Lita is tied up and gagged Kronik are standing next to her laughing.The Hardy Boys can't believe it as they are disracted by the footage Watts and Abyss hit the ring and beat down the young guns from Carolina Abyss blackhole slams Jeff as Watts lifts up Matt and cracks a steel chair over his skull.Goldilocks slides in a ladder and The Hardyz are brutally beaten down .

Tenay:"Oh my god what brutallity shown by Watts and Abyss,Kronik appears on TNA Lita Kidnapped whats going to happen at the PPV "Hellzone"will The Hardys win the ladder brawl or Watts and Abyss?

Schiavone:"I dont know proffesor but next week The Hardy Boys face of against Kronik and Brock Lesnar faces Chris Harris and we musn't forget Ron Killings taking on one more Jarret employee see you next Thursday Night folks"

End

New Signings-Doug Williams-Hailing from Britain the 31 year old uses the powerful Chaos Theory finisher which is feared throughout england.Doug Williams has worked dates for Ring Of Honour and has held a win over Michael Shane and Christopher Daniels.There are plans of having him fight Daniels who has no storyline yet but is one of TNA's most over workers

Bryan Danielson-A technical master piece his skill are grade a there have been talks of lining him up with a legendary manager and then feuding with someone else who has a manager.

Larry Zybsko-"Living Legend"Larry Zybsko apart of the TNA writers recently Arn Anderson and Jerry Lawler along with Bobby Heenan were bought into help so Zybsko decided to come into a manager role

ULTIMATE SIGNING-Wont be revealed

Next Show-Impact(our B-Show)sponsered by Atari

TNA Impact(Atlanta Georgia)

The pyros explode as"One Step Closer"by Linkin Park plays with the crowd going crazy.

A catchy drum beat plays throughout the arena as the fans rise to their feet outsteps Matt Hardy with his brother Jeff.Jeff is dancing in the background while Matt is doing the v1 sign."Hail Canada"hits as Petey Williams and Lance Storm come out to boo's.

The Hardy Boys vs Team Canada(Petey Williams and Lance Storm)

Jeff starts things off with Storm who makes sure Hardy stays on the ground taking him down with a technical armbar then a sleeperhold.He applies the pressure but Jeff gets up and ducks under Storm and hits him with a backdrop.He then comes off the top rope with a spinning legdrop for a 2 count.Jeff tags in Matt who stalks Storm doing the v1 sign he then goes for the twist of fate but gets shoved into the ropes he comes back and straight into a superkick.Storm shows off and tags in Williams who comes in and stomps on Matt he lifts him up and whips him off the ropes and hits a spinebuster then picks him up again and looks around signalling for the Canadian Destroyer when Jef Hardy springboards into the ring and floors Williams with a bulldog Storm comes in but the ref holds both men back from getting at each other while the ref is trying to back off Storm.Lance hits a field goal kick on Jeff with his foot.Hardy falls to the ground in pain as Storm smirks and leaves.Matt Hardy gets up and so does Williams who picks up Jeff he hits a hard shot to the gut of Hardy and then a hard shot across the face then a spin kick knocking him down finishing off his combo Canadian Strike.Williams turns and is floored by a side effect from Matt who gets up and plays to the fans.Jeff crawls out to the apron and rests there Matt stalks Williams for the twist of fate but Storm comes in and dumps him to the outside but Matt tags Jeff on the way.Jeff comes in and whips Williams into Storm.Lance falls to the outside and Jeff rolls up Williams for the win.

Winner=Hardy Boys

A video plays

There..coming...There coming....The Calling various shots of Ekmo and Kimo hitting Frog Splashes as Jamal and Rosey are shown and shots of David Flair smiling.[/]

"One Step Closer"starts playing again and outsteps the DOA Vince Russo the crowd cheer for him as he gets into the ring.

Russo:"Ladies and Gents,Chris Harris of America's Most Wanted has come to me and requested a match with Brock Lesnar(The crowd are stunned as why Harris would challenge the animal)now Harris you are a great wrestler and you are a smart man but I don't know if you are high or what but why the hell would anyone challenge a 295 pound monster waiting to tear anyone apart?"

AMW theme hits and the crowd cheer as Chris Harris comes out with USA face paint and a wildcat shirt,He is followed by James Storm wearing a cowboy hat the crowd are going nuts as the two slide into the ring

Harris:"Russo you want to know why I challenged Brock Lesnar you see after I lost to Jarret I have been kept off the dammn card all the time I want to show you what I "Wildcat"Chris Harris can do that is why I have challenenged Lesnar and Russo I want you to make sure that Bobby Heenan does not get close to the ring".

Russo:"Fine then Chris,Heenan won't be able to interfere but I tell you this if James Storm comes in he will be suspended with no doubt and this match will take place next week on TNA Thursday Night live from The Georgia Dome in Atlanta"(The crowd boo the DOA for that decision)

Harris:"Done Storm won't come anywhere near the ring neither will Heenan got that?"

Russo nods his head when all of a sudden Brock Lesnar jumps Chris Harris out of nowhere and beats him down James Storm is beaten down as well as Brock seems intent on destroying both stars as he lifts up Storm and hits him with a hard powerslam Harris jumps him from behind and hits some right hands in the corner Brock hits him with a hard knee to the gut and delievers the F-5 he gets up and smiles sickly he takes out a table and places it in the ring he then lifts up Harris again when Goldberg runs down to a huge pop and chases off Brock.Goldberg smiles and celebrates as the crowd cheer

3LK music hits and the crowd explode as Road Dogg,Konnan and Ron Killings comes out as Konnan will be in singles acton against none other than the man coming out next Jeff Jarret who gets a huge set of boos the TNA world champ teases the crowd as he slides into the ring

Jeff Jarret vs Konnan

Jarret goes for a clothesline on Konnan who rolls under it then comes back with a shot to the face he hits some right hands and goes off the ropes with a shoulder block knocking down Jarret.He goes off the other ropes and hits a knee drop he gets back up and hits a leg drop on Jarret then gets back up he does the word life sign but with one hand and hits a flipping senton.He gets back up and Konnan has the early momentum he stomps on Jarret then goes to whip him into the corner but gets countered and gets sent crashing to the turnbuckles he hits with such hard impact he falls over the ropes to the outside.Killings and Dogg help him up when they are attacked from the crowd by the old WCW tag team KRONIK!!!the duo beat on Killings and Dogg and hit the hightime on Dogg.Killings fights back and but Jarret attacks him he nails him with a devastating ddt on the outside as Killings is out Kronik liftt up Konnan and the ref goes outside to stop them but Adams boots him in the face causing a direct dq.They roll him back into the ring Jarret slides in 3 steel chairs and places them in seating position.Adams and Clarke slide in and lift Konnan up when Goldberg comes running out to even the odds a bit.He takes out Jarret with a clothesline then both members of Kronik he sets up the spear on Jarret when Brock Lesnar attacks him The Brain at his side he hits Goldberg with the F-5 and Kronik Double Powerbomb Konnan onto the chairs.They all group in on Goldberg when the crowd start cheering as Chris Harris and James Storm run down they go toe to toe with Kronik but after a 4 on 2 attack Harris is given an F-5 onto a chair by Brock.Kronik pick up Storm and hightime him over the ropes to the outside.Killings comes back in the ring and goes for one last attack but Jarret hits him with a stroke.Road Dogg slowly gets up and Brock Lesnar grabs him and slams him into the ring post.Vince Russo comes running out and gets into Jarret's face.Jeff just smiles and throws Russo to the outside then Brock Lesnar hits him with a knee to the gut.Kronik lift him up and slam him down as all men raise their hands and the camera gets a shot of all the faces who were beaten down.

Winner-No Contest

After all the members left "619"hits and the crowd cheer most of them still shocked at what happened but still cheer as Rey Mysterio comes out he crawls into the ring and plays to the crowd he takes off his shirt and throws it to the outside.Jerry Lynn's music hits and the crowd cheer as the captain of Team USA makes his way down the two stare at each other and "Hail Canada"hits as Teddy Hart makes his way out to the ring.The 3 stare at each other when some japanese music hits outsteps Taka Michinoku,Ryan Sakoda and their new partner Jimmy Yang.This match will be interesting as we will find out how Mysterio,Lynn and Hart get along

Team Japan vs Mysterio,Lynn and Hart

A highflying bout the fans were awed by all 6 men.Mysterio and Lynn got along well but Teddy Hart was stubborn as he didn't tag towards the end Lynn hits the Cradle Piledriver on Michinoku but Sakoda hits him from behind Mysterio comes to the rescue and hits a headscissors on Sakoda which knocks Yang out of the ring and Sakoda is hit with a 619.Mysterio celebrates but as he turns Taka Michinoku goes after him Teddy Hart is about to come to the rescue but hits Mysterio with a Hart Attack Clothesline instead and Michinoku hits the Taka-Sault for the win.

Team Japan

Japan celebrate as they go up the ramp Jerry Lynn is irate and attacks Teddy Hart the two go toe-to-toe Lynn gets the advantage and starts hammering away on Hart.Scott D Armore comes out and we are shown a backstage brawl between the rest of USA,Canada and Mexico.With Armore not being able to do anything he flashes some money and Goldilocks comes out and sends Abyss and Erik Watts to the ring they attack Lynn and Mysterio and lay them out Abyss goes to finish of Rey with a blackhole slam.When The Hardyz run down and clear them off

The show ends with The Hardyz and Watts and Abyss engaged in a staredown then cuts to the back where Lita is tied up and gagged Kronik are standing next to her laughing.The Hardy Boys can't believe it as they are disracted by the footage Watts and Abyss hit the ring and beat down the young guns from Carolina Abyss blackhole slams Jeff as Watts lifts up Matt and cracks a steel chair over his skull.Goldilocks slides in a ladder and The Hardyz are brutally beaten down .

Tenay:"Oh my god what brutallity shown by Watts and Abyss,Kronik appears on TNA Lita Kidnapped whats going to happen at the PPV "Hellzone"will The Hardys win the ladder brawl or Watts and Abyss?

Schiavone:"I dont know proffesor but next week The Hardy Boys face of against Kronik and Brock Lesnar faces Chris Harris and we musn't forget Ron Killings taking on one more Jarret employee see you next Thursday Night folks"

End

New Signings-Doug Williams-Hailing from Britain the 31 year old uses the powerful Chaos Theory finisher which is feared throughout england.Doug Williams has worked dates for Ring Of Honour and has held a win over Michael Shane and Christopher Daniels.There are plans of having him fight Daniels who has no storyline yet but is one of TNA's most over workers

Bryan Danielson-A technical master piece his skill are grade a there have been talks of lining him up with a legendary manager and then feuding with someone else who has a manager.

Larry Zybsko-"Living Legend"Larry Zybsko apart of the TNA writers recently Arn Anderson and Jerry Lawler along with Bobby Heenan were bought into help so Zybsko decided to come into a manager role

ULTIMATE SIGNING-Wont be revealed

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Not a bad show, Liked Kronic comming in that was sweet, as they are 2 of my favorite wrestlers.

The Ladder Brawl should be good aswell. The Lesnar / Goldberg fued is heating up nicely too which is good.

Keep up the good work faru.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Wow, great stuff there, faru, l liked KroniK returning, Hardyz getting beaten down was interesting, but overall that, l liked it and it was a good show.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts