Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so what I want to bring to people's attention is the TNA Sucks bullshit. It happens with WWE as well but the people who say shit like that never explains the reasons why it sucks.

I personally see a lot of good in TNA and WWE I know criticism is expected but some of it is just plain out stupid no reason just a TNA Sucks or WWE Sucks that's it.

Am I the only one tired of hearing TNA Sucks and there is no reasons to why it may suck?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
WWE lost its unpredictability, and TNA has no long term goals.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
You made a thread about being tired about hearing people say that TNA sucks...as if this just won't call for trolling?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
You made a thread about being tired about hearing people say that TNA sucks...as if this just won't call for trolling?
Well, to be fair, he or she just joined the forum, as if that might be an excuse. :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I mean, I agree. WWE offers you insane production value along with access to future HOFer's like Randy Orton & John Cena. TNA offers you something to latch on to, a 9 year old promotion that has major flaws but, at the end of the day, a promotion that really is trying its hardest to grow.

If you compare this to WCW 1997 or WWF 2000, then yeah, it is inferior. But I still think both wrestling companies have something to offer and neither really "sucks."

·
Registered
56 Posts
The poor booking and stupid hot shot angles are usually cited as the reason. The roster they currently have can put on an incredible show, and they're amazingly far away from their potential.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What I was trying to get at is ,if something sucks would it kill that person to explain why? I am not trying to be mean or sound harsh or trolling I am just saying this is a forum explain your opinion don't say, oh it sucks OK WHY?

No offense was meant for anyone :)

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
What I was trying to get at is ,if something sucks would it kill that person to explain why? I am not trying to be mean or sound harsh or trolling I am just saying this is a forum explain your opinion don't say, oh it sucks OK WHY?

No offense was meant for anyone :)
In my opinion?

TNA is nothing more than a live tourist attraction that ex WWE guys go so they can do the drugs that the WWE wouldn't allow them to do. This company went from amazing five star matches with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and Christopher Daniels to the Victory Road debacle with Sting and Jeff Hardy, they went from the alternative to the WWE to trying to become the WWE and they do a piss poor job at it.

And it's extremely difficult to keep up with, one week Anderson turns heel, three weeks later he's fighting Immortal and now you have Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett who have been feuding with each other and at each other's throats for years because Angle's EX WIFE IS MARRIED TO JARRETT!!! The same shit that got Jarrett put on hiatus just two years ago, and now they're teaming together, in what fucking world does that shit make sense?

I'll tell you in what world it makes sense, in Vince Russo's whacky world of swerves, and that's about it. It's the Orlando Circus and no matter what they do or how hard they try this company just can't get over the hump, Christian couldn't do it, Kurt Angle couldn't do it, two hours on primetime TV couldn't do it, and now? Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Kennedy, and Ric Flair couldn't do it.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
OP is complaining about people saying things suck on the internet. Awesome.

Bro, the internet is about simple communication. It's no coincidence that one of the largest social networking sites in the world has a character limit for messages. "TNA sucks." is a complete thought. A forum like this would be incredibly verbose if every poster had to elaborate and justify every single personal thought or opinion they posted about.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
In my opinion?

TNA is nothing more than a live tourist attraction that ex WWE guys go so they can do the drugs that the WWE wouldn't allow them to do. This company went from amazing five star matches with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and Christopher Daniels to the Victory Road debacle with Sting and Jeff Hardy, they went from the alternative to the WWE to trying to become the WWE and they do a piss poor job at it.

And it's extremely difficult to keep up with, one week Anderson turns heel, three weeks later he's fighting Immortal and now you have Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett who have been feuding with each other and at each other's throats for years because Angle's EX WIFE IS MARRIED TO JARRETT!!! The same shit that got Jarrett put on hiatus just two years ago, and now they're teaming together, in what fucking world does that shit make sense?

I'll tell you in what world it makes sense, in Vince Russo's whacky world of swerves, and that's about it. It's the Orlando Circus and no matter what they do or how hard they try this company just can't get over the hump, Christian couldn't do it, Kurt Angle couldn't do it, two hours on primetime TV couldn't do it, and now? Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Kennedy, and Ric Flair couldn't do it.

just because Angle and Double J are in the same stable doesn't mean shit.. when Angle first joined Immortal, he said if Jeff so much as said a single word to him, he would beat the living hell out of him.. and they have kept them apart since his join.

·
Banned
132 Posts
Shit if I made a thread like this it would get deleted right then and there.Anyways, those are little kids who go on youtube on tna videos and just type "tna sucks", they don't watch the product because they don't understand it.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
When I come on a new wrestling forum I immediately read through some older posts. If I notice people who are always trolling, just give negative opinions on a company with no reason, or use sophmoric humour to degrade a company I know not to take them seriously. People do that out of ignorance and its pretty sad.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
RockCenaJoinForces

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i know OP is new and all but... seriously...

if i had a dollar every time i see a "leave TNA alone" thread...[/QUOTE]

This shows you didn't read my post I never said leave TNA Alone but explain why it sucks... On twitter theres a character limit but THIS AIN'T TWITTER...lol

·
Banned
623 Posts
Anderson turning heel for a month and then turning face did make sense. He even said why he turned to the dark side. A realistic storyline/idea to boot (Greed being the reason why)

As for Kurt Angle I would agree with you if Angle would not have made the comment to Jeff that he may be working for Hogan and Bischoff but that does not make them friends or team mates. (Angle talking to Jeff Jarrett) Try watching the show week after week instead of just talking shit about it.

BTW Randy Orton kicked HHH's wife and father in law in the head and made HHH watch and now those two are back on good terms on WWE tv just 4 years later. That makes less sense due to the fact that HHH never acts like he remembers those events in his now own company.

·
Arrive Post Leave
501 Posts
to be honest the owners of tna probleby decided that they'd not be able to complete with the wwe so have instead tryed to bring in viewers that just want a nostalgia hit , grown ups that grew up watching wcw for example. the older guys are the only reason I tune in just to see what there up to now. I suspect that is true for alot of people.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts