Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA Star Planning on Opening a Bar In Nashville and Pitching a Reality TV Show

TMZ reports that TNA star James Storm is traveling to Los Angeles next week to develop a reality TV show focusing on a bar he plans on opening in Nashville.

Storm reportedly has meetings lined up with different network executives and production companies while in town. Storm's reality show would feature appearances from his famous friends and showcase the shenanigans that he and his redneck friends get into at the bar.

TMZ added that Storm isn't looking to leave TNA, he's jut looking to expand his brand.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/TNA_Star_Planning_on_Opening_a_Bar_In_Nashville_and_Pitching_a_Reality_TV_Show.html#d3JY41rKqL34IDGp.99
I could see this fitting in well on CMT or possibly on Spike alongside shows like Bar Rescue.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Why would I want to watch "famous" people hang out in a bar? Am I missing the point of this show?

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Why would I want to watch "famous" people hang out in a bar? Am I missing the point of this show?
I hate reality TV shows as much as the next person, but this probably isn't a bad idea, some of them get insane ratings (shows like Pawn Stars)... the show could have potential. Look at something like the WWE Diva's division, it sucks still, but it gets a huge amount of publicity right now just because of the E show.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,318 Posts
Sounds like a boring idea for a tv show tbh.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
I can't believe Storm is gonna end his career as a tag team guy and that Chris Sabin held the title longer than him.
I can't believe Chris Sabin was actually the TNA World Champion at one point.

Hell I can't believe Bully Ray is still going to be in the main event at Bound For Glory.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
People at a bar having a laugh isn't a bad idea for a show, depends on the people, and hey, maybe it will get Storm enough attention, or TNA will pretend it gives him enough attention to warrant another main event push.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts