Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolute Intense Wrestling, a major independent company based in the Cleveland, OH area, announced today a major name from their roster has just "sold out" to TNA and his departure will have a major impact (no pun intended) on their upcoming event.

It's either Johnny Gargano, their current heavyweight champion, or Tommy Mercer, who's already had plenty of try-outs with TNA this year. What you guys think?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea im betting its Mercer, but hey AIW has a strong enough roster that it technically could be a whole lot of people

·
Registered
106 Posts
It's Mercer for sure, gargano is signed to DGUSA, and mercer had a dark match against jay lethal back in October

·
8,232 Posts
Shirley, I'm gonna have no choice but to humble you if you continue to troll me into thinking Strangler is relevant.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
Shirley, I'm gonna have no choice but to humble you if you continue to troll me into thinking Strangler is relevant.
Do you see who he's in the ring with? HACKSAW FUCKING JIM FUCKING DUGGAN!

I haven't seen Mercer wrestle so no real opinion on that. Gargano has been getting a lot better recently, I saw him for the first time in live in January and he was already a much better wrestler by the summer. I don't know if he's a TNA type of guy but he's been doing well in the companies that book him.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Haven't seen Mercer wrestle but from that picture, he looks to have a great look so it will be interesting to see what he does.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
If they are tight on money why do they keep bringing guys in? Gahhh.. Their roster is fine, they just need to book everyone correctly.. How many more times does something have to say this?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts