4/7: Erie, PA
4/8: Cleveland, Oh
4/9: Pittsburgh, PA
4/10: Moundsville, WV
4/17: LOCKDOWN PPV - Cincinnati, OH
4/29: Biloxi, MS
4/30: Baton Rouge, LA
9/15: York, PA

Finally TNA is coming back, to Cleve-land. Hope it doesn't cancel because I already bought a ticket.

...and what's up with that 9/15 outta nowhere? PPV maybe?

You're welcome for the promotion TNA. Please bring TBP to Cleveland!

· Premium Member
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be at the cleveland show as well. Bought my front row VIP seat.
I probably would've done the same, but last time I did (Erie, PA show last year), I was partially blinded by the ring lights rig that they put up, so hope you have better luck. I got the mid-range ticket but it's an aisle seat, so I also hope they bring it to the stands. I love the Agora though so this should be interesting how they set it up.

· Premium Member
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't see any information stating these were Impact TV tapings, so they are house shows at this point. They could potentially convert some of these house shows to Impact tapings if they have a hot selling town and the travel/expense funds (to bring in their whole A-crew, full gear, setup, etc..)

· Registered
344 Posts
3/26: Bemidji, MN
Huh? Where the fuck is that? Why do they book shows in places no one has ever heard of? Actually, that's not too far from where the Mississippi River begins, but other than that, there isn't much in that area. Why not book an event in Duluth or Mankato? Minneapolis? And what's with all the North Dakota events? Do they do this by how many people normally watch Impact in these areas or what? I think they'd have to get somewhere close to Madison for me to consider going. I'd defenitly like to go to one of their shows someday to check out that fan friendly experience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.