Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an Anderson vs Bischoff feud.

Since TNA like to redo angles like the NWO, ECW invasion etc. etc. they should do an angle like Stone Cold vs Vince McMahon, and have Anderson be that cocky character.

It was one of the most exciting times during the attitude era, so TNA just needs to redo it

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it would only be borrowing the general idea, Anderson and Bischoff and 2 totally different personalities making the feud a lot different

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Well it would only be borrowing the general idea, Anderson and Bischoff and 2 totally different personalities making the feud a lot different
I just want Bischoff off my TV screen. The more Bischoff I see the more my face starts to resemble his old, sleazy, worn out look.

I can't stop saying his name. BISCHOFF, BISCHOFF, BISCHOFF, BISCHOFF, BIIIIISHCOFFF.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly, people hate him, which would help make it a fun feud since he would be getting embarrassed and pushed around by Anderson

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
a vince mcmahon vs stone cold recreation?

i have a better idea, why not give us an angle that has eric bischoff with as little screen time as possible, and regarding the vince vs austin angle, i'll go watch the dvd from that era, thank you very much

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I just want Bischoff off my TV screen. The more Bischoff I see the more my face starts to resemble his old, sleazy, worn out look.

I can't stop saying his name. BISCHOFF, BISCHOFF, BISCHOFF, BISCHOFF, BIIIIISHCOFFF.
I'd like to suggest a book called Controversy Equals Cash and it's about BISCHOFF. I think you would enjoy it.

Personally, I'll go for an Anderson vs Bischoff feud. As someone said, two different people and that in itself may make it different enough.

However, people will just blast it no matter who good it is done cause they'll think it's an Austin vs Mcmahon rip off. So in the end, TNA should probably just stay away from it.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Evil boss vs. wrestler has been too overdone to be remotely effective.

We had:
Austin/McMahon (1998)
Flair/Bischoff (1998)
Various wrestlers/Russo and Bischoff (2000)
Rock/McMahon (2000)
Austin/Flair (2002)
Undertaker/McMahon (2003)
Guerrero/Angle (2004)
Cena/Bischoff (2005)
DX/McMahons (2006)
Hart/McMahon (2010)

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
Thing is, they can’t give it the breadth that it needs. WCW/WWE dedicated their entire show to Sting v nWo/SCSA v. Vince. They were also focused on the payoff for that particular night and how it would further the angle. TNA would give it about two weeks and then stray from the feud.

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
Exactly, people hate him, which would help make it a fun feud since he would be getting embarrassed and pushed around by Anderson
You're confusing X-Pac Heat with real Heat. Sleazy E is almost all X-Pac Heat these days. He is of no value to the company (and he never was).

Evil boss vs. wrestler has been too overdone to be remotely effective.

We had:
Austin/McMahon (1998)
Flair/Bischoff (1998)
Various wrestlers/Russo and Bischoff (2000)
Rock/McMahon (2000)
Austin/Flair (2002)
Undertaker/McMahon (2003)
Guerrero/Angle (2004)
Cena/Bischoff (2005)
DX/McMahons (2006)
Hart/McMahon (2010)
Don't forget Immortal/Carter and I think there was at least one during the mEm angle. Anyway, this kind of angle has been done to death.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
i'm sure bischoff will eventually screw anderson out of the title but hardy vs anderson from what i've seen has been fairly decent. so far anderson in tna has been good. him vs hardy and angle has been pretty solid since he's been with the company.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts