Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. Here is a guy who was trending worldwide on Twitter during his Impact Wrestling debut. TNA should take that 35k that Hogan's getting and sign this guy ASAP.

·
Banned
3,978 Posts
There's not much to him other than being a spot monkey but I guess he is better then them signing guys and not using them. I think they tried signing X Division guys who they thought had more potential then just permanently staying in the X Division and as for Evans, he wouldn't belong anywhere other than there, well maybe perhaps the Tag Division but that's all. I wouldn't mind seeing him, it's always nice to see something spotty.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He would be mega-over with casuals, but he's not interested in TNA, because he's making a lot of money in Mexico, apparently.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Umm, no thanks. The few times I have seen him he has been nothing more than the ultimate definition of a spot monkey.

Plus he looks like a fucking retard, impossible to market at a mainstream level.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Terrible Wrestler, Terrible Character. No Thanks

But if a was Evans, why i will leave AAA, where i got a contract and a decent salary, and go to TNA where i will get 200 dollars for appearence?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I completely agree. He was over with the crowd in an instant. I think he'd be really big in the x-division, and garner plenty of merchandise sales. He's gotten a lot better in the ring the past few years.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Personally i'd rather they stay well clear of signing anyone who decides the best thing to do to break up a pin is to run over, get in position and then do a standing moonsault....
That's wrestling all over. You're supposed to suspend your disbelief and look past things like that.

I take it you're not a fan of 'The Irish Whip'?..

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Evans is a one trick pony whose flashy moves get really boring after 5 minutes, TNA are better off without him considering their roster is already incredibly bloated. All opinion of course.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
That's wrestling all over. You're supposed to suspend your disbelief and look past things like that.
That's the point, how are you suposed to suspend disbelief if the moves and specially the set ups between them scream "FAKE"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts