Wrestling Forum banner

TNA should be shutdown

486 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Headliner
It is a disgrace what happened at the ppv. They conned the fans at the arena and also the fans who paid all the money to watch it live.

They knew jeff hardy was not in the right frame before the event so they should have made an announcement about it and replaced jeff hardy. Instead they went ahead and billed the match as normal. They purposefully went out to deceive their fans.

People who purchased tickets to attend the ppv and to watch on tv should sue tna and get compensation.

TNA should be shutdown and charged with fraud because they have intentially deceived the fans and have taken their money when they knew jeff hardy was not fit for the match. It's not like it's a mid-card match, it was the main event, tna's main selling point and they just basically screwed all the fans.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,723 Posts

· Registered
7,424 Posts
They were in the Impact Zone. No one paid to get in specifically to that (unless they did and didn't do anything else in the park). Everyone streamed. It's whatever lol.

I mean, it's embarassing, but how many people legit bought the PPV here?

In fact, when was the last time anyone here legit bought a TNA PPV?

· Registered
8,548 Posts
Bboy my man, I have been against you in the past, but this time you are 100% correct.

TNA has gone from a fun alternative to the worst wrestling promotion of all time.

It's not even debatable any more, in relation to the amount of talent TNA has, the product they give is unbelievably bad.

· Registered
20,997 Posts

Not sure what that is going to prove. Cena has his faults as far as being cheesy is concerned but I would never bet on him showing up to a PPV doped out and unable to go through with his match.

· Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,723 Posts
Not sure what that is going to prove. Cena has his faults as far as being cheesy is concerned but I would never bet on him showing up to a PPV doped out and unable to go through with his match.
It wasn't gonna prove anything, I just liked Cena's smirk in that picture. It fits as a response to the OP

Reactions: Loopee
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.