Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave Meltzer revealed on the latest edition of his Wrestling Observer Radio show that Eric Bischoff was sent home by TNA, and will be paid the remainder of his contract, which expires in early 2014, to stay home. Meltzer went on to note that Bischoff is now "out of power" and is "gone."

According to Meltzer's story, Bischoff was not very well liked in TNA, so many were apparently happy to hear that he was sent home and will no longer have say in the direction of the company.

Good/Bad?

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,087 Posts
So that narrows it down. Jarrett, Viacom or Vince.

Still he was sent home by WCW and still tried to buy the company so who knows.

Also, InB4 Bischoff fanboys deny everything

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Him being sent home doesn't necessarily mean that he won't still try to buy the company.

Although I am a Bischoff supporter, I do think that it was his time to go. There was potential in the beginning for him and Hogan to do big things but that quickly faded.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Him being sent home doesn't necessarily mean that he won't still try to buy the company.
lol that makes no sense. Why would Dixie send home her "reported" number one buyer if she plans to sell TNA fast?

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
Clearly Jarrett is looking like the top contender to take power, not a bad thing IMO. But they have to get Dixie off TV, like now.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,825 Posts
I'm not complaining TNA is FINALLY cleaning house of cancer but... Jesus christ this should have happened a long fucking time ago.. The writing was on the wall for ages... Can't wait for old school TNA to come back.. And Dixie needs to GTFO out.. She's the biggest cancer

·
Registered
63 Posts
Vince's guy beat HHH at mania for the control of the company and next day in raw Vince fires Maddox and introduce Eric as new gm of raw.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts

Although I am a Bischoff supporter, I do think that it was his time to go. There was potential in the beginning for him and Hogan to do big things but that quickly faded.
I Agree

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Bischoff really took TNA to new heights of sadness and despair.

Good bye, 90s trash.

·
Banned
8,266 Posts
If TNA feels Eric is no longer beneficial for business then fine. I'm sure if rumors are correct that he wants a wrestling company he'll make his own or something.

I'd support a Bischoff and Hogan promotion.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Bobby Roode wasn't very good for ratings, he should be released. things got worse when Austin Aries was champion, he should be released too. who else? Jeff Hardy? Bully Ray? James Storm? ..they all did what for the ratings?

laziness to blame Hogan and Bischoff for whatever the ratings were.

I think Hogan and Bischoff were both good for TNA, but regardless if TNA might be better off without either of them going forward then maybe it's the right move.

if someone has a bottle of plain water but tells you it's special magic water that will make you smarter and you believe it, then to you it's special magic water that will make you smarter. even if it's really not. if people believe Hogan and/or Bischoff were not good for TNA, then you're going to believe what you're going to believe whether it's true or not.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Thank fuck for that. Hopefully Hogan and Dixie fuck off soon so they can focus on getting shit back on track.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
lol that makes no sense. Why would Dixie send home her "reported" number one buyer if she plans to sell TNA fast?
The decision to sell TNA would come from Bob and Janice so unless he has a huge amount of heat with them which he apparently doesn't, and if he can come up with enough money, him getting sent home won't affect his ability to buy the company should he want to.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 20 of 56 Posts