Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Velvet Sky went from nothing to something. When she first came to TNA she was just eye candy but when Angelina Love left or got fired. Velvet Sky was really getting better and was more then some eye candy and now that Angelina Love has been back she has been push back down to eye candy again. Also with Awesome Kong being back it's even worse for Velvet Sky. TNA is screwing Velvet Sky's wrestling career and I wish they would make her get rid of her partnership with Angelina Love because I think she would do WAAAAAAAAAAy better.

What do you guys think?

·
Banned
7,268 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
never understood her hype. she isnt that hot she looked sleazy. she made a name for herself as angelina love's side kick and once angelina left tna she was overshadowed by madison rayne.

people diss roman reigns being too close to the sheild gimmick look at velvet with the beautiful people.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
13,007 Posts
I think Velvet is in the best position right now. She's always been better in a side kick/managerial/tag partner type of role, and was never really cut out to be the tough chick/fighter/singles wrestler role.

On her own, her flaws are really out there to show because nobody can cover up the fact that she's really sucks in the ring, and on the mic, and can't really be taken seriously as a wrestler. Her only strength is her look and that's about it, but you need more than that if you want to be as credible as say Gail Kim.

With Angelina Love, she's at her best. Love complements Sky and vice versa. I prefer her in this role, than what she was like two years when she was being pushed to the moon and basically being booked like the John Cena of the Knockout Division, despite it really not suiting her because she was pretty awkward in that role, and it just doesn't work for her.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
She was good in The Beautiful People in their first run. After they broke up and Velvet went solo, she was terrible. She improved to the point that I would call her "not as bad" but nothing special. The only thing she has going for her is that she is better looking than Angelina Love and that's about it.

She's a bad actress and incredibly limited in the ring in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I enjoyed her. I thought the Beautiful People reunion could have been an interesting angle but like everything else, they hotshotted it much too quick and it didn't really mean anything.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I think I want her on my di*k.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
You say it like her being put back to being eye candy is a bad thing, that's pretty much all she's good at, and even then that's debatable. :draper2

1 - 20 of 32 Posts