Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some interesting changes to the roster page on TNA's website:

-Lacey Von Erich is gone from it, so its definitely official shes done with TNA

-Eric Young is still on there, so theres a chance perhaps TNA worked out a contract deal with him

-Shark Boy has been added back to the roster page. Could this mean a return? I sure hope so

·
Registered
428 Posts
Heres some interesting changes to the roster page on TNA's website:

-Lacey Von Erich is gone from it, so its definitely official shes done with TNA

-Eric Young is still on there, so theres a chance perhaps TNA worked out a contract deal with him

-Shark Boy has been added back to the roster page. Could this mean a return? I sure hope so

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
Maybe EY will be payed by appearance.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Maybe EY's going to be the new Shark Boy.

They did it with Suicide, after all.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Pro Wrestling Insider is saying Eric signed a new deal.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The roster page, as a whole, needs a makeover. Why have people like Don West and Willie Urbina on the main roster page? It should be all the superstars, leave those people on the "More Roster" page.

They updated Jesse Neal's picture but they can't update Jay Lethal's?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I don't see the appeal for Eric Young. What's the big deal with this guy? He's boring on the mic, in the ring and just screams, "I have no personality"
I find his new act pretty funny, it's not the best ever but at least he makes me laugh every now and then. Pairing him with Jordan wasn't the best decision though, he just doesn't have enough of a personality and he ENTIRE gimmick is based around being bi.. ok we get it you CAN talk about something else. It's like why does it have to be shoved in our faces and brought up in some way, literally every single time. And if hes going to do this, then at least pull a goldust and be funny about it.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I don't see the appeal for Eric Young. What's the big deal with this guy? He's boring on the mic, in the ring and just screams, "I have no personality"
i dont know, i just like him. i was excited when he joined The Band, then that split off, and then i think hes been hilarious ever since, like when he was swimming in Pope's money on the entrance ramp.

i like his look, and just the way he does things. its hard to explain i guess, but hes one of my favorites, and being loyal to TNA counts for something.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Eric Young is ok, I mean its not a big deal to me either way, but yeah...As far as Shark Boy goes it would be pretty cool to see Shark Boy back. I personally just wish Petey Williams was still around. I mean, if it wasnt for Petey and AJ I wouldnt have started watching TNA in the first place. But yeah...as far as the roster goes, TNA's roster is ELITE...They just need to get rid of Robbie and Cookie...Their just lame and boring as hell.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The only reappearance on the roster page that would remotely interest me would be one concerning Christopher Daniels.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts