Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
oh well tna is looking like a sinking ship atm. hope daffney makes it to wwe.

·
Registered
753 Posts
i wonder why TNA stopped pushing Daffney....she was having a great push and gaining momentum untill someone botched a move and injured her...her and Madison would make great heels toghter

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
No more Zombie Hot? That sucks.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rosie Lottalove should NEVER have been given a contract with TNA. Clearly TNA were pissed at the fact that the fans were loudly chanting for Daffney when she last appeared on Impact.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Rosie Lottalove should NEVER have been given a contract with TNA. Clearly TNA were pissed at the fact that the fans were loudly chanting for Daffney when she last appeared on Impact.
She broke Daffney...

·
Exile on Main Street
1,002 Posts
One change that many here might find unfortunate, Daffney is no longer on the Roster page.
Jesus titty fucking christ. There goes one of my last few reasons for watching TNA. Such a shame, she's arguably the most interesting female character in pro-wrestling. For her not to be in a major televised company and used regularly is such a waste. Even if she were to go to WWE, which is doubtful, the character would be fucked with to such a point that it'd be unrecognisable more than liely.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,021 Posts
They probably got her mixed up with Jeff Hardy and fired the wrong emo.

Anyway, this is good news. Just in time for the SHIMMER taping.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Anybody shocked Daffney's gone? I mean, how long has it been that we've seen her? Last thing I can remember doing is getting killed by that fat 3D student.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,021 Posts
Anybody shocked Daffney's gone? I mean, how long has it been that we've seen her? Last thing I can remember doing is getting killed by that fat 3D student.
She was next on my list of predictions. Brian Kendrick is the new number one now.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I just don't know whats worse....Daffney not being used or her possibly gone from TNA.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts