Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i see alot of threads asking which wrestlers from wwe would u want to see in tna and vice versa. but i never seen a thread asking about roh.

so question is-which 5 wrestlers would u bring from roh to tna and which 5 would u send to roh from tna? and what benefits would it have have the wrestlers and the company?

to tna:
the briscoes-roh have a lot of tag teams (wgtt,anx,young bucks, h.o.t.) and tna are need of some teams so ill give tna imo the best team in wrestling.

el generico-this guys is an all around awesome talent. his character would get over big time with the crowd and he could be a real asset to the x division.

truth martini-not a wrestler, but this guy would be a great mouth piece for a heel aj styles. tna could form their own h.o.t. aj, crimson, and some1 else.

tj perkins- another good addition to the dead x division.

to roh:
samoa joe- joe is awesome, simple as that. but tna kinda has a crowded upper card right now, so insted of seeing him get lost in a shuffle, he could go to roh. hed have good ass matches with richards, lethal, steen, elgin.

hernandez- roh seem to use homicide alot, idk if part of the roster, but if he is they could put the LAX back together. would fill the gap of the briscoes to tna.

rob van dam- roh move at a pretty quick pace in the ring, so rvd may be motivated to be rvd and put on good matches in front of ecw like crowds.

bully ray- id love to see him talk shit to smarky roh crowds lol. watch some stuff of the dudleyz back in ecw and how they got under the crowds skin. plus we could see an interaction between him and steen. that would be great.

pope- he hasnt done nothin in tna in months now, see what he could do in roh.

·
Registered
813 Posts
TNA needs to replace the people on their roster that can't wrestle,
With people that can.
The indies used to be a place for young guys to learn.
Now it is the place to watch wrestling, if you are a wrestling fan.
TNA needs those fans more then they need MTV fans.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I dont mind those roh guys coming to TNA but why punish those other guys by sending them to Roh. Let them go somewhere better..like ovw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.