·
Premium Member
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you wear this?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
That's not a bad T-Shirt, it easily could be wore in public unlike some wrestling T-Shirt

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
was at the home page. Saw TNA Releases Dixie Carter then I was like wtf. THen I went to the thread it's then i'm like LMAO

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
Rather annoying, fell for "TNA releases Dixie Carter..." on the main page twice now, fucking shirt :no:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I'm not going to lie, that is kind of a cool shirt. I know that faction wars has been played out in TNA, but that shirt would be a seller if there were names behind her.

She should have wrestlers in her group like E.G.O, Aries, Kenny King, Magnus, Storm and Gunner, and EC3. She should hire someone like Kevin Steen, whose sole purpose would be to destroy AJ Styles. Hell, it would make sense to have Chuck Taylor wrestling in the X-division for Dixie Land.

Dixie name alone is not going to sell that shirt, because a lot of wrestling fans associate her name with what is wrong with TNA. But if that shirt had some real names behind it, than it would actually have more of a chance to sell.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Oh my god. Who's gonna buy that?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
what's wrong with the t shirt that someone would not wear it?
other than the small Impact wrestling thing on the top back you don't even know it's a wrestling shirt, and that name is on the back and nowhere on the front. DIXIE LAND isn't even something a non wrestling fan would associate with wrestling.

the way the D is done reminds me of the Boston Red Sox logo with the B.

would have been better to have a shirt say DIXIE TRAIN seeing how that's what Dixie has been saying on TV. has she ever mentioned Dixie "land"?

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
It's not a bad shirt, but it's not a great shirt. Would I buy it? Probably not, unless I had a huge chunk of money to throw away.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts