Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TNA has begun discounting tickets for their November 21, 2013 tapings at the Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. You can now buy a set of 4 tickets for $40 dollars. That's $10 dollars off the original package price.

·
Registered
9,918 Posts
I hate all you people that get Impact Wrestling even close to your town.

·
Registered
178 Posts
No offense meant towards OP,
but how is it news worthy that TNA offers a group discount on tickets for impact?

$15 a ticket? Fuck, that's less than most shitarse indies. Unbelievable.
Actually, it´s 10 dollars a ticket.
You know, 40 divided by 4.

Arithmetic, you should check it out sometime, it´s super fun.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Actually, it´s 10 dollars a ticket.
You know, 40 divided by 4.

Arithmetic, you should check it out sometime, it´s super fun.
Actually, math is something I'm good at. As is observation and reading comprehension. How 'bout you look at the poster again and practice yours?

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
Actually, math is something I'm good at. As is observation and reading comprehension. How 'bout you look at the poster again and practice yours?
The lowest ticket price is $15. Floor seats are always $75-$125. Arena seats were around $15-$75

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
To be fair it probably makess sense to reduce those tickets because nobody really buys them anyway. If you make them 15 bucks each or a 40 dollar group package you could possibly sell to the people who think 40 bucks for a night out with the family is good.

·
Registered
559 Posts
eh I dont think ill make the 4 hour drive to go to this I mean its in baltimore I dont feel like wearing a bullet proof vest to go watch wrestling.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
fpalm
So TNA & WWE should feel bad how the ticket prices at there show start at $25 or less?
Actually, I was saying that it was a good thing, and that maybe it puts into perspective the prices that indy groups charge. I mean, for comparison: there'll be a show within a few hours' drive that night, no doubt, that features a few ROH/CZW guys and a couple of ex-ECW vets and they'll want $10-$20 a ticket. Or, for $15, you can watch Sting, Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Bobby Roode, etc. on a national TV show. That's unbelievably good value.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
for comparison: there'll be a show within a few hours' drive that night, no doubt, that features a few ROH/CZW guys and a couple of ex-ECW vets and they'll want $10-$20 a ticket. Or, for $15, you can watch Sting, Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Bobby Roode, etc. on a national TV show. That's unbelievably good value.
The average price for a movie ticket is around $8 in the USA, that ticket price is independant of the movie, so a bad movie with B-actors usually costs the same as a movie with A-listers, so why should Pro-wrestling be any different? $10-$15 for a wrestling show (which usually lasts 2-2.5 hours) is a good deal if you compare it to a 90-minute movie.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts