Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://youtu.be/mpBCpPmYBJU

Sometimes I go on YouTube and type in tna sucks just to entertain myself when I came across this gem... The guy is wearing a fucking mask what else do you need to know? This is from the summer of 2012 but a lot still applies to today.

Not that I necessarily agree with any of the guys opinions, just thought it would be good for a laugh. Please feel free to comment, maybe it's just me and I'm the only one that finds this shit funny.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
YWC, what happened?

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
100 REASONS WHY WWE IS F**KING DEAD!!!!!

3:01 WWE Rant: The Great Khali SUCKS!!!

13:23 WWE Rant: John Cena SUCKS & He's A Cancer

TNA Really Sucks Big Time
Oh may gawd. This guy is everything whats wrong with IWC
Like really everything in one person.

·
Banned
8,266 Posts

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,087 Posts
Are you the moderator?

Funny video, I think I may start typing in TNA sucks just for laughs as well. Used to type "Wrestling is fake" to read comment wars a few years ago.

EDIT:

Check out this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96PZdmrcPdk

Typical IWC member. Says he's done with TNA but is reviewing it a couple months later.
Nope just pointing out the facts

Also the OP posted a similar thread a few days back. I've seen tons of anti-TNA vids and they've gotten played out.

Except when WJ does it. WJ is GOAT

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope just pointing out the facts

Also the OP posted a similar thread a few days back. I've seen tons of anti-TNA vids and they've gotten played out.

Except when WJ does it. WJ is GOAT

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Wrestling Jesus is annoying as fuck, as for the YouTube sticky... I took that as being more for actual tna content... You know like tna today, spin cycle, clips, shit like that. Reviews, and bitch and moan videos I didn't think qualified for that section so here we are.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ranting about a wrestling show in a youtube video might be the epitome of sad.
it generally makes me wonder how futile some of these negative peoples lives are.

I wanna send them a care package just incase they decide to take their lives because Magnus and the Shield aren't being pushed properly..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts