Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Hogan coming in, TNA is focusing more on ratings then actual product. Guys such as Hardy, RVD, Anderson were brought in to boost ratings in which they havent. The tournament for the TNA world title are all EX WWE guys. Yet the TNA origionals have been pushed back, ie Joe, Wolfe, and even AJ. IMO these 3 should be the cena/orton/HHH off TNA. with Ratings steadily increasing most weeks what better time to push the origionals more to match the WWE stars.

This is TNA not WWE, ECW, WCW, yet we get RVD come in and within weeks is new champion? which has ended in no improvement in ratings. For TNA to be seen as different/alternative they need to push the younger, homegrown stars. Buying stars havent worked so why not try homegrown potential stars.

what you guys think??

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
With Hogan coming in, TNA is focusing more on ratings then actual product. Guys such as Hardy, RVD, Anderson were brought in to boost ratings in which they havent. The tournament for the TNA world title are all EX WWE guys. Yet the TNA origionals have been pushed back, ie Joe, Wolfe, and even AJ. IMO these 3 should be the cena/orton/HHH off TNA. with Ratings steadily increasing most weeks what better time to push the origionals more to match the WWE stars.

This is TNA not WWE, ECW, WCW, yet we get RVD come in and within weeks is new champion? which has ended in no improvement in ratings. For TNA to be seen as different/alternative they need to push the younger, homegrown stars. Buying stars havent worked so why not try homegrown potential stars.

what you guys think??
are u blind? aj and joe are being part of the biggest storyline in tna right now

as for wolf hes finally out the dog house and be push with magnus to make a great team

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AJ should be in world title picture, ever since loss to RVD hes demoted to TV champ

what storyline is joe even in?

and Wolfe is so much better than tag teaming, wolfe proved after angle hes should be up there

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
AJ should be in world title picture, ever since loss to RVD hes demoted to TV champ

and Wolfe is so much better than tag teaming, wolfe proved after angle hes should be up there
TNA tag team division is not like WWE. It actually has value, and prestige cause of MCMG and Beer Money. There's nothing wrong with any top talent in TNA going into a tag team.

I don't know why so many want AJ in the title picture. He's been there, done that. Time for TNA to focus on pushing newer guys. AJ had his chance so many times, and nobody gives a shit about him and never will.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts

joes in the sting/nash and jeff storyline which will be combine with fourtune and hogan/eric storyline in the future are u even watching impact?

·
Registered
14 Posts
As i a see Anderson Hardy Rvd put asses in seats and sell merch. Rvd is too old for the belt, hardy can still mamking good money as a champ but he is losing the momentum every month since he left the E. Pull the triger on him. If they dont make anderson the champ he is a top merch seller for them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i agree so much with this thread the guy i would of like to see being the top tna star is chrsitopher daniels he in my opion is awseome as a heel and can take out heavyweights but we know tna had to put him and the rest of the orginals on the back burner like matt sydal now hes in wwe doing better then he was in tna but i agree with wrong guys being pushed that tna tittle lost alot of prastidge when they had aj styles lost to rvd on impact instead of a ppv and turning styles into a gay ric flair thats my opion thoe.

·
Banned
5,646 Posts
Shouldn't you all be happy none of the guys they are pushing are 40 or over? You all bitched about it back then and now you still complaining. Typical.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Shouldn't you all be happy none of the guys they are pushing are 40 or over? You all bitched about it back then and now you still complaining. Typical.
Agree 100%

I don't really think it matters who gets pushed, as long as a young guy get pushed. Also, I don't believe a young guy should be pushed, just for the sake of being young. It should be natural, not forced. If they see something in him, then go for it. If they don't, then let the veterans still do their thing. But yes, TNA is pushing young talent, and that's all that matters.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
I'm just glad they're finally pushing the MCMG and gave them the titles. Wolfe's finally done jobbing to Abyss and has a great thing going with Magnus and they're getting a shot at the tag belts which hopefully won't be a short feud. Kurt Angle's in the title picture. All they have to do no is align Joe with Nash and Sting or have him become a lone wolf that beats the crap out of everyone and get rid of EV2.0 I'll be happy.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
TNA has been pushing the wrong people since 2006
Agreed for the most part....but mid-2008 and late 2009 they started pushing the younger talents.

Hogan/Bisch and company are going to continue to push EV2, Sting/Nash, and Hulk Hogan himself until Dixie steps in and makes major changes or she cleans house.

We'll see :rolleyes:

I'm just glad they're finally pushing the MCMG and gave them the titles. Wolfe's finally done jobbing to Abyss and has a great thing going with Magnus and they're getting a shot at the tag belts which hopefully won't be a short feud. Kurt Angle's in the title picture. All they have to do no is align Joe with Nash and Sting or have him become a lone wolf that beats the crap out of everyone and get rid of EV2.0 I'll be happy.
Thing is, I doubt it happens! Hogan will be around until BFG 2011 I presume, and that means more of the same.

Hogan/Bisch, while good commoditities, are stuck in the past and have no clue how to run TNA. I'd be fine if Hogan appeared every now and then, but not every week and as an authority figure. Keep Bisch behind the scenes, unless you have an incredible storyline for him.

Let's be clear, Hardy should be pushed to the top right now...because the company can build around him. None of this Title juggling/title vacating shit they've done, put the belt on Hardy and fucking advertise, it would do wonders for TNA.

ADVERTISE! :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts