Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys now im planning on ordering tnas hardcore justice on august 8th i grew up an ecw fan thats why im so excited for this show ive been to every ecw reunion show since hardcore homecoming and ons in 2005 and used to go to a lot of ecw shows back in the day.anyway i cant be there and i was wondering how much is it to order a tna ppv now?is it still 30 bucks?the last ppv i ordered was slammiversary 2009 so thats why im wondering.thanks guys take it easy!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Yes, just done a little checking around (I can't see the price on the main TNA site or the Hardcore Justice sub-site, you'd think they'd have it front and centre) and that's right.

$34.99 for the PPV. For the HD version it's $44.99.

I believe that's correct. Hope you enjoy the event...perhaps see who's going to be there first by watching the two Impacts before then?

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
Yes, just done a little checking around (I can't see the price on the main TNA site or the Hardcore Justice sub-site, you'd think they'd have it front and centre) and that's right.

$34.99 for the PPV. For the HD version it's $44.99.

I believe that's correct. Hope you enjoy the event...perhaps see who's going to be there first by watching the two Impacts before then?
W...T...F?

In this economy and in the state TNA is in...
If I were in charge of TNA, I'd have those prices halved. $35 for a PPV when they are just not selling at all is WAY too much. Someone needs a lesson in Supply and Demand economics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.