Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, apologies if this is old news.

But TNA have been posting some old PPVs on their YouTube page. In the last few days they've posted Lockdown, Sacrifice, Slammiversary, Unbreakable and Turning Point from 2005, and Against All Odds, Bound For Glory, Destination X, Final Resolution, Hard Justice etc from 2008.

As I say, sorry if this is old news, but as a newish fan I'm loving being able to watch all this old stuff in its entirety.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Sacrifice 2005 is one of my all time favourite TNA shows, didn't know they had the whole thing up there. I'd seen them post some classic matches up there before though, I'll have to give some of these a watch sometime.

edit - Just checked their YT channel and they're putting up some 06/07 shows too in their entirety. Pretty nice that they're doing that.

oh wait, you have to pay to rent them. lame

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
The ones that I clicked you have to pay for them and that is more than I want to spend on TNA.

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
$1 per show is way too expensive. I'm subscribed to TNA on Demand, so no need for me to purchase any of these shows on YouTube.

·
Banned
380 Posts
$1 per show is way too expensive. I'm subscribed to TNA on Demand, so no need for me to purchase any of these shows on YouTube.
You just said you don't watch TNA because it is not WWE in another post (Jeff Hardy back to WWE post) but yet you buy TNA on Demand? I don't get it

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
You just said you don't watch TNA because it is not WWE in another post (Jeff Hardy back to WWE post) but yet you buy TNA on Demand? I don't get it
I don't like TNA's current product and I don't watch it. However, I really enjoy watching their old stuff from 2002-2007.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
The ones that I clicked you have to pay for them and that is more than I want to spend on TNA.

^^Vinnie Mac appreciates it.

I like free shows like any other guy but I paid for most of the free stuff they are giving now.

·
Banned
380 Posts
I don't like TNA's current product and I don't watch it. However, I really enjoy watching their old stuff from 2002-2007.
Oh okay, cool. My bad

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
It's a strange move by TNA, putting up the full shows onto youtube. Wrestling is very much a collector sport and it takes away a bit of the fun of collecting the DVD's if they're just gunna release them all onto youtube, free to view any time you want.

Not that I'm complaining though, I personally own 0 TNA dvd's and it will be fun to watch and in some cases re-watch the shows of the past :)

·
Great One?..
10,844 Posts
Honestly, you have to be a huge idiot to pay money for this shit when most of the videos are obviously available for free on the same site anyways.

The one's buying are bigger idiots than the TNA staff that came up with the idea themselves.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts