Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-As somewhat of another cost-cutting measure, TNA has ending their working relationship with Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW) as of this week. The belief is all TNA contracted talent will be asked to relocate to Orlando, however that is not official at this point.

24wrestling

·
Banned
8,266 Posts
Eh, I like Ohio Valley and they have a local TV Show or something so wrestlers can learn how to work TV and what goes into it etc etc.

I suppose TNA is going to have something like the old WCW Powerplant now where the guys work a few indies before debuting and that's it.

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Reactions: mr21gf

·
Banned
8,266 Posts
Give me 5 good indy wrestlers
There isn't anybody that is really the total package in the indies these days. Everybody good has already been poached by Japan, Mexico, ROH or WWE. I don't think that's a bad thing either it's definitely good for these guys. TNA didn't recruit properly though when they had the shot and now nothing is out there.

Mickey James has the most beautiful body
u wot m8

·
Registered
292 Posts
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Frankie Kazarian
Christopher Daniels
Austin Aries
Indy on national tv:lmao.ROH AND CZW ARE surely BETTER THAN THISfpalmfpalm
I'm sure it Kevin Nash on computer...

·
Banned
8,266 Posts
there have been weeks that ROH has had more viewers than TNA son.

Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson
Jay Briscoe
Brian Cage
Adam Cole

that also works.
Matt Jackson: Overrated Spot Monkey. Nothing marketable about him

Nick Jackson: Overrated Spot Monkey. Nothing marketable about him.

Jay Briscoe: Homophobe who brings nothing to the table except the fact he can wrestle well.

Brian Cage: Yes, Although I've heard he's an unprofessional ass.

Adam Cole: Yes.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
they're still all better than Robbie E and Abyss.

you've also clearly never seen Jay because his wrestling isn't even his main asset. lol @ the homophobia thing when the last TNA champion was openly calling people ******* and some other guy in the company sexually assaulted a woman on live tv.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.