Wrestling Forum banner

TNA Original Joining Immortal? *Spoilers*

2067 9
So since he's back in TNA I really have a feeling that he will join Immortal who obviously needs help. I can see Bischoff "hireing" some TNA Originals to join Immortal and to fight Fortune. Anybody seeing this happening? I wouldn't be surprise to see Styles and Daniels fueding in the months to come.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7,601 Posts
Well considering that after finally looking as if he was going to get his big push to the main event scene after working two PPV main event World title matches on the spin we saw Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan veto Christopher Daniels working at the top of the card and put him back in the X Division before allowing him to leave i don't see Christopher Daniels being put into the biggest storyline in the company.

There is also the fact that Christopher Daniels isn't allowed to be himself on screen in TNA because he is still under contract in ROH and probably is for the majority of 2011 which means by the time Christopher Daniels can be himself on screen in TNA the storyline between Fortune and Immortal will be long finished. I would love to see TNA put an end to all these stables by the middle of the year and begin pushing people as singles wrestler's or tag team's because all this stable stuff doesn't get everyone in the groups over or establish everyone further.

With Fortune before Bound For Glory i had no problem because AJ Styles, Frankie Kazarian and Beer Money are all pretty much equal in the group but Immortal was all about Jeff Hardy even with Fortune involved and that is a problem. Hopefully Fortune/Immortal is finished at Lockdown in the main event match and then we can see a major build up towards Bound For Glory later in the year which hopefully TNA will get right this time round and we will see the company finally push on.

· Registered
770 Posts
I disagree. Used correctly, stables can be a great advantage for guys to get over. World Elite certainly put the British Invasion over, in my book. A stable makes a guy stronger/more over by association with other wrestlers by feed off their popularity/heat or by strength in numbers. Kazarian, Rob Terry, Crimson, Gunner, Murphy, and Matt Hardy need their stables right now. The separation of Fortune is perfect for this because everyone was taking a back seat to Jeff Hardy. The Fortune stable itself looks pretty darn good (I am hoping they stick with just four). Now, Immortal needs to create its own identity and it can really help the wrestlers in it.

The only time a stable is not good long-term is when the only people benefiting are the people who can do just fine without the stable (see NWO, MEM). Angle, Steiner, and Anderson only need a loose association with Fortune. Crimson can fall in with Angle or Steiner and do just fine.

· Registered
7,422 Posts
I don't understand the whole "Daniels in under contract, but he can work Suicide" thing. I mean, if the guy is contracted to someone, him being masked shouldn't change whether he's allowed to work or not, right?

It's like saying AJ Styles is allowed to work with the WWE if he's masked despite the fact that it's the same name on the pay check.

· Registered
5,024 Posts
He would fit perfectly in Immortal. Story writes itself, especially with the AJ situation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.