Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· The Whole F'n Show
6,242 Posts
I'm looking forward to watching it tonight, and then from Tuesday onwards. I've never had Sky so I've never been able to follow a wrestling company consistently. You can't really count WWF and WCW's stints on Channel 4 and Channel 5 back in the day.

Sure, it's only TNA, but I can cope with that.

· The Whole F'n Show
6,242 Posts
It started airing catch up's on Thursday night. The episode that aired then was the December 30th episode.

Then it started airing every night, until the new episodes air next Tuesday.

Basically, on Tuesday, it will air the February 3rd episode, so we'll be up to date. Our's air five days after America.

· Registered
530 Posts
The episodes are quite behind but the ones on tuesday at 10pm are this weeks i read? And when its on at midnight its the repeats that the uk missed between bravo closing down and challenge getting a contract.
The ppvs are being shown aswell, genesis on wednesday night!
theyre also showing xplosion but im not sure when.

· Registered
288 Posts
I only found out about this while surfing through TV channels on Friday night, past midnight; I've no idea when the episode I saw was originally broadcast (it featured Kurt Angle challenging Jeff Jarrett to a match at Genesis). I've been out of the loop for a while.

Strange place to put the show (Challenge essentially shows re-runs of old game shows), but I suppose there were few other options for Sky, who are contracted to show TNA but also cannot show it on a Sky-branded channel due to a pre-existing arrangement with WWE. Good to have it back on the box, though, particularly as the episode I saw was less of a confusing clusterfuck than most TNA episodes are...

· Robert Roode.
255 Posts
Bravo used to be the home of TNA in the UK, Bravo ceased airing Challenge bought the UK rights...thats the end of that chapter.
Challenge didn't buy the rights; Virgin Media originally bought them when they had Bravo, but once that channel (amongst other channels, such as Living TV) were sold as a package to BSkyB, Sky became the exclusive UK owners of the TNA tv rights.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.