Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
8,232 Posts
Re: TNA offers six months of free access to the TNAondemand for people who ordered V.

They charge 4 bucks a month for that service so that's about 24 dollars worth of service. Access to all of TNA's archives for a half a year aint too shabby.

Better than nothing.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Re: TNA offers six months of free access to the TNAondemand for people who ordered V.

:lmao clutching at straws to maintain a following.

Here's an idea TNA - don't book a defective twat in your mainevent in the first place, and idk, don't send said twat out to the ring in the first place. Morons.

·
Registered
425 Posts

Most of the 'haters' who kicked up a fuss on here, and other forums and dirt sheets website probably didn't pay a penny. But it's a good move for TNA to offer those that did the decent thing and order the PPV 6 free months. TNA on Demand is a dine of a website, and they'll lap it up.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

Right move.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

They charge 4 bucks a month for that service so that's about 24 dollars worth of service. Access to all of TNA's archives for a half a year aint too shabby.

Better than nothing.
It's not like AJ,Matt,Gen Me,Kaz,Robbie,BM and Ink Inc busted their asses for nothing.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts

So they've saved the dozen people who ordered this $4 a month, I guess something really is better than nothing. Good job TNA.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts

Better than nothing.
The 4 bucks is for the cheap package 59 is for the gold package guess which 1 i got lols

·
Registered
6,781 Posts

I would laugh my ass off if TNA-OD also had the VR match. Now people can watch it multiple times on an HD format, lmao.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts

If they keep on the way they're heading, TNA will only ever be seen in archived on-demand form by the end of the year.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.