Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Ric Flair is very high on Matt Morgan. Flair feels Morgan has a lot of potential and has taken to mentoring him at iMPACT tapings.

- Tommy Dreamer's reported wrist injury ended up being a ligament injury with deep bruising and not a break or dislocation like originally thought.

- The feeling is that the EV 2.0 storyline has ran its course in TNA.

The original plan for the EV vs. Fortune match at Turning Point was Beer Money, Kazarian and AJ Styles with Douglas Williams in their corner vs. Rhino, Sabu, Brian Kendrick and Stevie Richards with Raven in their corner.

On the day of the pay-per-view, late in the day, the match was changed from an eight-man match to a ten-man match.

Source:TNAINSIDER

I am glad EV 2.0 are done now :)
I like how Flair is helping out the TNA guys ie AJ, Kaz and now Matt.
Flair's influence have definitely helped AJ and Kaz

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
It's believed that Sting will re-sign with TNA when they bring back some of the top babyface stars in January along with Kurt Angle. Kevin Nash is also expected to come back in that storyline but he's not a lock to return.

Ric Flair is very high on Matt Morgan. Flair feels Morgan has a lot of potential and has taken to mentoring him at the Impact tapings.

Dixie Carter recently spoke with Chris Nowinski and has become a strong proponent of taking better care of the wrestlers. Dixie wants to tone down shots to the head.

The feeling is that the EV2 storyline has ran its course in TNA. The original plan for the EV2 vs. Fortune match at Turning Point was Beer Money, Kazarian and AJ Styles with Douglas Williams in their corner vs. Rhino, Sabu, Brian Kendrick and Stevie Richards with Raven in their corner. On the day of the pay-per-view, the match was changed from an 8 man match to a 10 man match.

Miss Tessmacher worked at Hooters in Houston, Texas just so she could be eligible to enter a major bikini contest. It's common for Hooters to hire models to barely work there so they can enter the contests.

Wrestling Observer
TNAINSIDER news arent allowed in this forum.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
No, can we just drop Sting completely? Every time Sting intends to leave, Dixie pulls out some Daddy's Money to keep him around for another year. He really isn't in the shape to wrestle right now. Let him go. The only decent old guy that gives a fuck about TNA nowadays is Ric Flair.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
"Kevin Nash is also expected to come back in that storyline but he's not a lock to return."

Hopefully this happens.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
- Ric Flair is very high on Matt Morgan. Flair feels Morgan has a lot of potential and has taken to mentoring him at iMPACT tapings.

- Tommy Dreamer's reported wrist injury ended up being a ligament injury with deep bruising and not a break or dislocation like originally thought.

The original plan for the EV vs. Fortune match at Turning Point was Beer Money, Kazarian and AJ Styles with Douglas Williams in their corner vs. Rhino, Sabu, Brian Kendrick and Stevie Richards with Raven in their corner.

On the day of the pay-per-view, late in the day, the match was changed from an eight-man match to a ten-man match.

Source:TNAINSIDER

I am glad EV 2.0 are done now :)
I like how Flair is helping out the TNA guys ie AJ, Kaz and now Matt.
Flair's influence have definitely helped AJ and Kaz
I LOLed at this. Its taken TNA this long to realize that? They've been done since Hardcore Justice.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Why does Sting need to come back, this is easily TNA's chance to make one of their own talent look like a star in this feud, but no, they have to bring back Sting, stop throwing money at people who don't have passion for it anymore. Dixie could easily use that money to hire some Indy guys who are talented, hard working, and and are trying to break out. Nash and Sting need to just say no to whatever Dixie throws at them

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
By January, Nash will be on WWP.

I see Sting coming back, and hopefully he doesnt wrestle in a t-shirt again, watch the crowd chanting "We want Sting" like in the 90s.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Why does Sting need to come back, this is easily TNA's chance to make one of their own talent look like a star in this feud, but no, they have to bring back Sting, stop throwing money at people who don't have passion for it anymore. Dixie could easily use that money to hire some Indy guys who are talented, hard working, and and are trying to break out. Nash and Sting need to just say no to whatever Dixie throws at them

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know sting and to a lesser extent nash have been heavily involved in the storyline, but I really hope they stay away and some of the younger guys can get the rub from the eventual bringing down of immortal

·
8,232 Posts
It's believed that Sting will re-sign with TNA when they bring back some of the top babyface stars in January along with Kurt Angle. Kevin Nash is also expected to come back in that storyline but he's not a lock to return.
MAFIA.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
I really don't get it If you have Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, RVD, Mr Anderson, Pope Dinero and Matt Hardy what the reason TNA needs Sting and Kevin Nash in 2011?

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Matt Morgan is green as hell, and needs to learn how to sell. He is big so it is probably harder. Good news he needs more training. And TNA needs good big men.
Morgans been in the business since 2002. If he can't get better by now then hes just a lost cause. TNA needs to scout bigger and better big men out there that actually know how to sell.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Yes, Morgan! Morgan is awesome! He's not so bad for a big guy - compare to Khali for example! Plus on the mic Morgan is pretty good.

But it annoys me that it takes Ric Flair's say-so for anyone at TNA to realise this! Not detracting from the Naitch but TNA should've been main eventing him already.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts

The problem is though that Matt Morgan as a face just doesn't work and because of Mr Anderson's injury they turned Matt Morgan face, i thought that Fortune with AJ Styles, Beer Money and Matt Morgan was a much better fit than having Doug Williams and Frankie Kazarian in the stable but booking sensibly has never been TNA's strong point and unless they turn Matt Morgan back heel soon Ric Flair being high on him doesn't really mean much.

They should have ended the whole EV 2.0 storyline after Bound For Glory and had Fortune go over them again seeing how Fortune is a TNA original stable and also the future and present of the company, again booking sensibly has never been TNA's strong point.

"Kevin Nash is also expected to come back in that storyline but he's not a lock to return."

Hopefully this happens.
If Kevin Nash does come back then he has to be put on a reduced salary because in all honesty and despite how much i have always like Kevin Nash as a character he doesn't really bring anything to TNA in terms of match quality or ratings. Kevin Nash is one of the greatest mic workers in wrestling history and as a manager or mentor he would be very good or even as a backstage worker who is involved in booking but as a wrestler i am afraid his time is long gone.

The reality is that without Sting TNA would have never been given the deal with Spike TV in the first place because it was signing Sting that made Spike TV take any notice of TNA as a mainstream programme for their network. Sting probably works more dates in a year than The Undertaker does in WWE despite being a lot older and given the right person to work with can still have a great match but when you are thrown into a feud and pointless match like he was at Bound For Glory then you are not going to see Sting passionately perform for TNA.

A year ago going into Bound For Glory 2009 when he was about to face AJ Styles we saw Sting pull out everything he still has and we also saw him do that throughout the whole Main Event Mafia/Frontline feud in 2009 as well. If you look at 2008 and 2007 as well you can see that Sting still had passion for the business and for TNA but it is the booking and feuds that Sting is wasted in that makes it seem as if he doesn't care anymore, Sting is still arguably the biggest draw that TNA has so why wouldn't they re-sign him for another year when they have been happy to have much less talented and smaller named wrestlers on board.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
I LOLed at this. Its taken TNA this long to realize that? They've been done since Hardcore Justice.
They were brought in to put over Fortune/Immortal, and they did it for the most part. I would have preferred if Fortune just took them out at Whole F'n Show, but then people like you would bitch that they should stick around to finish the storyline.

EV2 sucked, but it was nice seeing some of the guys again, but Raven/Dreamer should be in the creative department not the ring at this point.

I'd mark :lmao

But I think Nash will go to the Wilpon Promotion, since Hall is rumored as well. Sting will be back...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts